2.78%
Horrid!
5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Rate My Car Please

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 11:18 AM
Default RE: Rate My Car Please

So far, from what I gather, I need a deeper red with stock wing/front end, more dense rims (maybe 19"s?), and maybe do some type of black accent on the car to rid of all the red if possible? Anything else? :-)

Also, here is a video of the car... it was getting dark so it didn't take as well as I had hoped, however, here it is. We had to retake the driving part because my fiance can't tape worth a ****, lol!

http://www.pro-byte.com/eclipse/eclipse.wmv

Old 10-14-2006, 07:34 PM

you arent actually going to do all this are you? the car is ****in beautiful! there is no need.

Old 10-15-2006, 04:14 PM

When I get bored, I might do some more little add ons here and there so I'm just getting opinions..>

as of right now, I have too much invested and we've got a project mustang we are working on now, but I like to hear the good and bad about my car

I do appreciate all the opinions, and yes, those gunmetal rims would look hot on my car

Old 10-15-2006, 04:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

I stand corrected it is explained in there but with all the posts I missed it. And that is the reason I won't get sponsored. I'm not havin ANYONE do anything to MY car. I'll do it all myself thanks.

Yea, I hear ya on that one too, but sometimes it's good to have a little help...

Old 10-26-2006, 06:18 AM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

You will get no credit for that here. I HATE that front bumper and i disslike hte wing. The rest i do like.

I dont see why you had to mould the ugly ****in blitz sides to the gorgeous stock bumper. IF you ask me your car will look 100x better with the stock big wing and the stock bumper.
fully agree about the Wing. Sorry, but i Don like it. Love the Stock Wings so much more.

Though, other than that the car is sick. I personally really like the Front bumper.

Engine bay is SICK!

Old 10-31-2006, 11:47 PM

thanks poot

Old 11-01-2006, 12:55 AM

get some tail lights for it! under the hood is the best part about your ride! bad ***....

Old 11-01-2006, 01:13 AM

tailights? i smell chinese food...keep is stock please!

Old 11-01-2006, 05:46 AM

hahahaha

I fully agree. Keep the tails stock. Mitsu knew what they were doing.

The only thing that I personally would do different was stay away from the body kits and stuff. I'm a BIG BIG BIIIIIG fan of sleeper cars. Like people see an Eclipse GS and are like, bah slow ****, and then you're like WHOOOOSH! knock their socks off.

personal wants though. lol

Old 11-01-2006, 08:59 AM

i like the sotck tails but he has got chrome lights up front....thats why i said that!

Quick Reply: Rate My Car Please