These new cars

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 11:30 PM
Default These new cars

Im starting to be disappointed in Mitsubishi with these new cars they have coming out. An Evo wagon???? IMO if you want the power break down and get the damn regular EVo instead of a damn family car. Its just wrong!!! Pisses me off!!

Old 07-31-2006, 11:43 PM
Default RE: These new cars

ORIGINAL: eclipsegirl92

Im starting to be disappointed in Mitsubishi with these new cars they have coming out. An Evo wagon???? IMO if you want the power break down and get the damn regular EVo instead of a damn family car. Its just wrong!!! Pisses me off!!
its not for U.S sale.
worldwide tastes vary greatly.

personally, Id rather have an evo wagon. Nice sleeper look to it, then scare the hell outta someone.

Old 07-31-2006, 11:44 PM

Eh I dunno, it just seems stupid to me because if you want a family car you obviously want something save and having something that powerful isnt really too safe.

Old 08-01-2006, 12:25 AM

well i believe its like the wrx wagon i personaly like it. i dont think it was intended for a family car more of a convinent performance car.

Old 08-01-2006, 12:32 AM

Eh I dunno, it just seems stupid to me because if you want a family car you obviously want something save and having something that powerful isnt really too safe.
its not necessarily for a family. You cant get too many people in an EVO, wagon or not.

its more like the guy who wants to go fast, but needs to haul lotsa crap around.

besides, powerful doenst make a car unsafe. Driving like a dueche bag makes someone unsafe. I got a buddy thats probably more dangerous in his beat up Pontiac than a lot of people would be in an EVO.

Old 08-01-2006, 12:57 AM

First off, the EVO wagon kicks *** in my point of view. I have so much stuff that I haul around on a regular basis that a sedan just isn't what I need or want. It's unfortunate that it is only sold in Japan...to my knowledge, but I know most performance enthusiasts will think it's stupid to have an EVO wagon. Bear in mind that thw wagon was almost identical in track times to the sedan EVO. I say it's stupid to have something that doesn't suit your lifestyle. If I need something I can put it in my car. My rear seats also recline...granted, I'm pretty far from an EVO wagon, but what I have suits my lifestyle...an AWD wagon/SUV that I can mod and not be "mainstream USA" .
IMHO, the EVO sedan isn't the safest car Mitsubishi ever built either.