Why buy a Mitsubishi.....?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 08:18 PM
Default Why buy a Mitsubishi.....?

Hello everyone,
I am in the market for a new car and I am chatting with different people from different forums to get a good feel for my next vehicle. I buy a new car a 5-6 years and do a lot of research because I dont want to make a bad decision (and then be stuck with it for 5+ years!) My Grandmother bought a Volvo 20 years ago and still owns it to this day!!
Any info you have about Volvos would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

Old 01-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Default RE: Why buy a Mitsubishi.....?

Well, I don't own a Volvo, but a friend rented one not too long ago and wouldn't shut up about it. He swears it's the greatest car ever and it's just the standard low-feature model they use at car rental places, nothing fancy. As for Mitsubishi I guess that really comes down to preference. What exactly are you looking for, just a reliable vehicle? Something with a good warranty? In my case, the Eclipse is my dream car. That's why I got mine. The additional security of having a full warranty on it is very nice. I've had one major problem that was fully covered and repaired at no cost to me at all. I can speak highly of the service I received from Mitsu and their prompt attention to taking care of my needs. So far I haven't uncovered any 'hidden' problems and really love my car. Just because I own and love my car does not give me reason enough to tell you to buy a Mitsu and that I know you'll love it, because I don't know you, your situation, your driving needs, etc. Car shopping for me boils down to a couple things. Do I like the appearance of the vehicle I am going to drive, and is that vehicle going to be reliable. It might be better for you to start that way too. It will narrow down your search to a few select vehicles that you like and then you can compare the differences to see how they best suit your needs.

Old 01-07-2005, 08:57 PM

I have 2 friends with Eclipses... one is a Spyder. He is selling his because the front end shakes and he wants to get rid of it...probably will have to trade it in! But my other friend loves his...they are the same years 2002's....????

Old 01-09-2005, 02:59 PM

has he tried to fix it first, probly just needs an alignment, or new suspension at the worst, which should still be under warrenty..........

Old 01-14-2005, 10:46 PM

Why buy a Mitsubishi ?

For fun.

Thats why I bought mine.

My problem is that my work is so damned demoralizing that I have to drag my but
there every day.

So, in order to help address this problem I have a Mitsubishi sport model (Eagle Talon G1)

parked in the Driveway to make the Drive to-and-from work enjoyable.

It works.

Mitsubishi makes fun cars.

Dan

Old 01-17-2005, 02:11 AM

I bought my mitsubishi 3000gt because I knew that it would turn heads when I go by. For the most part, these cars are highly respected. I know some people that only like muscle cars and big trucks that said that I did a good job with my car.

Old 01-17-2005, 05:09 AM

Yes, I have always loved the 3000GT especially with a retractable hardtop! I live a few miles from CAmp Pendleton...where you at?

Old 01-17-2005, 08:10 PM

Oceanside?????

Old 01-17-2005, 08:54 PM

Yes, I teach in Oceanside, and live in Carlsbad. How about you?

Old 01-17-2005, 08:58 PM

I was stationed at Pendelton, in STL, MO now, but i miss it out there..........

Quick Reply: Why buy a Mitsubishi.....?