www.jdmenginescorp.com DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 01:06 PM
Default www.jdmenginescorp.com DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

Never buy any type of engine from this company.
They claim too pressure test and inspect all the engines that come into their shop. I can guarantee that this is a lie.
I recently purchased an engine from them online. I will never do this again. The head to the engine was warped so there is no way it would have passed a compression test. Majority of the parts that are bolted on the engine were damaged beyond repair. The transmission even had a hole in the differentcial case. All in all it was a bad motor, but since I bought it as is I am stuck with this junk motor.
The only thing good about it is the short block. Everything else is crap.
Just wanted to make sure no one else goes through what I went through with this company.[/align]

Old 08-09-2007, 01:22 PM
Default RE: www.jdmenginescorp.com DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

Damn man, ****ty in every sense of the word, u email em about it and all? Whatd they say? What motor was it?

Old 08-09-2007, 02:24 PM

i say sue em...there is no way they would smiss that they prolly said"this motor fine all we care abt is cash send him that one in the janitors closet he wont know"

Old 08-09-2007, 03:48 PM

ORIGINAL: Dusty Eclipse

Damn man, ****ty in every sense of the word, u email em about it and all? Whatd they say? What motor was it?
I called them out on it and they said that because there was no warranty on the motor, which I asked about when I purchased and was not even offered one when I asked about a warranty and if they can add one, they said that I am pretty much sol. The guy said that I have to wait for the owner to get back from asia and even then chances are there would not be anything that he would do, because there was no warranty on the car. The rep I spoke with even stated thatI should not have removed the head from the block without their permission. I then advised him that there is no warranty on the motor and that i even asked if I could purchase a warranty and was told that they do not sell one, now the guy is telling me that they do, wellI then informed him that I removed the head because it was my motor and there was no warranty requiring me to contact anyone so the only person who needed to give me permission to do so was me, myself, and I. He also stated that all there motors can be installed in the cars upon delivery. I advised him that this was not the case because of the condition of the motor when it arrived. So they are not going to do anything.
I have reported them to the better business bureau and have sent a letter to a local news station about the story. Chances are they won't do anything because the news station is in AZ and the company is in TX. Oh well lesson learned.

Old 08-09-2007, 03:51 PM

Yeah pretty much. One thing I am happy for is that the car is being worked on by a Mitsubishi Master Mechanic. One of three in the state of Arizona. So he has been able to reuse parts from my old motorto replace the ones from the damaged one. So that has pretty much worked itself out. I just want the get back money I spent that I should not have spent if this motor was in as good as condition as they advertised.

Old 08-09-2007, 09:12 PM

+1 to jpmontero! Report to the Better Business Bureau and it is arguable that even if "SOLD AS IS" that if they claim it to be good/working that you can still win a lawsuit.

Old 08-10-2007, 01:28 AM

Well it all comes down to money. I could barely afford this car repair. So how can I afford an attorney,

Old 08-10-2007, 01:52 AM

If you all can do me a favor. Please post this on whatever forums you are on. I just want to make sure no one goes through this. Its is a pain in the butt and it really hurts the wallet. I want everyone to know what I went through. So please post this on any forum you are on and make people aware of this.
Just post a link to this forum so they can read about it and if anyone has had dealings with this company and has had bad experiences please report them too the better business bureau immediately. They are ripping people off and lying about their product.

Old 08-10-2007, 03:34 PM

look around there has gt to some kind u can use use a freinds or watever they ripped ur *** of big time

Old 08-10-2007, 04:02 PM

I'll check around

Quick Reply: www.jdmenginescorp.com DO NOT BUY FROM THEM