Intake, Headers and Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

dual exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 05:45 PM
Default RE: dual exhaust

ORIGINAL: PooT_Nation

I actually saw a 2G Gsx Eclipse up in Nor Cal with dual exhaust. Had the twin canister slants going with the body kit, I thought it was pretty sweet looking. Though as I've found out, there aren't a lot of people on this who agree with my taste in style....emoz....lol j/k

I'm not too sure on the 3G eclipse though. I would have to agree, it looks like a custom job for sure.
Got any pics of this show winning eclipse? [sm=smiley20.gif]
HAhahaha to each his own like you said if its your car do whay "you" want not what others want. I might not like it doesnt mean you should base a dicesion on that ya know

Old 02-22-2006, 05:53 PM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

I actually saw a 2G Gsx Eclipse up in Nor Cal with dual exhaust. Had the twin canister slants going with the body kit, I thought it was pretty sweet looking. Though as I've found out, there aren't a lot of people on this who agree with my taste in style....emoz....lol j/k

I'm not too sure on the 3G eclipse though. I would have to agree, it looks like a custom job for sure.
HAhahaha to each his own like you said if its your car do whay "you" want not what others want. I might not like it doesnt mean you should base a dicesion on that ya know
Ya, i understand. I just came across the ability to take a cheap shot at you and it worked haha

Old 02-22-2006, 07:16 PM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

Ya, i understand. I just came across the ability to take a cheap shot at you and it worked haha
haha ya why not its all good

Old 02-22-2006, 08:38 PM

I think duels look fly as **** too!!

Old 02-23-2006, 01:54 AM

If one was to dual pipe their exhaust for a gsx or gst or any other turbo, What size piping would they use? would it still be 3" all the way back? I would assume so but i'm not an exhaust expert

Old 02-23-2006, 02:32 AM

I'm not the best at Photoshop, but here is Kinda what my car would look like with dual exhaust.
(i took off the mitsu symbol for you Emonz)

Old 02-23-2006, 02:33 AM

not sure if it worked last time

[IMG]local://upfiles/6580/0C4A7CD28DDB4F0C8FF579793177811A.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-24-2006, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator

yea it worked the first time I would have to say that i don't like the duals at all, they don't do anything for you, so why spend the extra money when you can use it to buy **** for the engine.

Old 02-24-2006, 05:57 PM

ya, understandable. though i really like the look of dual exhaust. I wouldn't do it for the performance. That is after i beefed up my engine. again, i'll say, users preference i guess

I was looking at that photoshop i did, that really does look like a sheety job. haha. it was really late at night when i did it. brain wasn't fully there

Old 02-24-2006, 09:47 PM

You need to remove that mitsu syymbol ASAP it look 100X better without it.

and dual I hate them lol id would never do it.

Quick Reply: dual exhaust