Intake, Headers and Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

dual exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 09:50 PM
Default RE: dual exhaust

PooT I know you like the angled muffler...here is what my exhaust is like on my EVO (Megan exhaust)

Old 02-24-2006, 09:54 PM

Ya, that's what I'm looking for in an exhaust. But truthfully i don't want to spend money on whole new piping. there's my flaw.

And Today i removed the Mitsu symbol. Now my problem is the sticker has been on there for so long now that the sun has faded the white paint a little everywhere except for under the sticker. [:'(]
So now i still have the mitsu symbol, just with a whiter white, instead of a sticker. darn it. lol

Hopefully it'll fade, any suggestions?
EMonz - What's that wire hanging in the pic showing under the car? looks like a wire going to your sensor. that supposed to hang that low?

Old 02-24-2006, 10:04 PM

ORIGINAL: PooT_Nation

Ya, that's what I'm looking for in an exhaust. But truthfully i don't want to spend money on whole new piping. there's my flaw.

And Today i removed the Mitsu symbol. Now my problem is the sticker has been on there for so long now that the sun has faded the white paint a little everywhere except for under the sticker. [:'(]
So now i still have the mitsu symbol, just with a whiter white, instead of a sticker. darn it. lol

EMonz - What's that wire hanging in the pic showing under the car? looks like a wire going to your sensor. that supposed to hang that low?
If you look at the pic I have my splash gaurdes all off I just finished putting on the exhaust and I was installing the wideband the gauge was all wired up on the inside but I had to fish the wire and harness for the wideband o2 sensor out. and that is the wire for the wideband I had it hanging cause I was testing it to make sure it was working and not melting on the exhuaust and all that fun stuff.

as for you not wanting all the pipeing. remember you buy new pipeing like an apexi N1 and you can sell your greddy stuff. greddy isnt cheap you could get around $250-$300 even used I bet. I mean you only would have to buy the cat back and the Apexi is usually only about $400something so you wouldnt be paying much after selling yours

Old 02-25-2006, 12:15 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

ORIGINAL: PooT_Nation

If you look at the pic I have my splash gaurdes all off I just finished putting on the exhaust and I was installing the wideband the gauge was all wired up on the inside but I had to fish the wire and harness for the wideband o2 sensor out. and that is the wire for the wideband I had it hanging cause I was testing it to make sure it was working and not melting on the exhuaust and all that fun stuff.

as for you not wanting all the pipeing. remember you buy new pipeing like an apexi N1 and you can sell your greddy stuff. greddy isnt cheap you could get around $250-$300 even used I bet. I mean you only would have to buy the cat back and the Apexi is usually only about $400something so you wouldnt be paying much after selling yours
Oh Ya. i remember you telling me that. i'm dumb.
My only problem, though, with that is to buy the full cat-back, i'll need the money from selling the Exhaust. To sell the exhaust i'll need to take it off the car = my car has no exhaust = illegal to drive around. I need my car to go to work and school.
Hmm, maybe if I'll put the whole thing on my credit card. ack, don't like using that thing though.

Old 02-27-2006, 06:10 PM

Duals on a V6 might be a good thing if ur running twin turbos, cause then both turbos have seperate exhausts running.