Intake, Headers and Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

exhaust system

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 01:47 AM
Default exhaust system

just installed a cold intake air on my 06 Lancer OZ. now, looking for an exhaust sytem, but can't find any that fits on 06 lancer oz. does anyone know where to get and which model ? thanks in advance.

Old 02-27-2007, 11:42 AM
Default RE: exhaust system

go to google, yahoo, msn any of the search engines and look. also check slowboyracing.com, sillen.com, horsepowerfreaks.com, and ebay for used ones (i would not go with a new one form ebay, ebay exhaust kits sounds like @$$.

Old 02-27-2007, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator

Greddy - Style EVO2 is one they make for your car
Click Here<<<thats actually a pretty damn good price

Also MagnaFlow makes a system
Click Here
You might be able to find this cheap someplace else however

The of course your third option is to buy a muffler and have someone custom make a catback system for you

Old 02-27-2007, 03:55 PM

i suggest Greddy... i don't like the LLLOOOUUDD car sound that you can hear a mile down the road (like my current eclipse). Greddy's exhuast kits are quite bet noticible. Subtle but also make a statment.

Old 02-27-2007, 04:00 PM

i looked on greddy and magnaflow site, but i didnt' see anywhere that it tells me they fit for 06 lancer oz, most of them fit in 02-03 lancers..

Old 03-08-2007, 11:15 AM

All my buddies have a magna flow exhaust but on the 2001 eclipse he had to get custom bent piping he just bouht the cat and canister from magnaflow its got a great sound and seems like it gave it a good amount of power. My other friend just boughta 2006 lancer es and is looking from upgrades toi couldntfind anythingfor it i would say u will prolly need custom pipingand just buy a canister and cat from a dealer..good luck

Old 03-08-2007, 11:39 AM

don't go to a dealer... that's just a rip off waiting to happen. just search around for it... go to yahoo type in "06 lancer exhaust" and you should get tons of sites. also check out Slowboyracing.com, stillen.com, horespowerfreaks.com

Old 04-02-2007, 02:23 AM

ORIGINAL: RCJr9186

don't go to a dealer... that's just a rip off waiting to happen. just search around for it... go to yahoo type in "06 lancer exhaust" and you should get tons of sites. also check out Slowboyracing.com, stillen.com, horespowerfreaks.com
right, i would never go to dealer to modify anything...it will just a rip off. ....
i found on ebay and couples vendor sites mention the GREDDY EVO II fits for lancer 06 oz, but then, when i check on greddy's web site, it says it's only for 02-03...i'm so confused now.

Old 04-02-2007, 12:52 PM
Super Moderator

i would never trust what an ebay vendor says. Half those sellers have no idea what they are talking about. I think the best way your gonna get this done is to buy the muffler you want, and then go to an exhuast shop and have them custom make the catback piping for you.

Old 04-02-2007, 01:03 PM

Engineers right, the ebay sellers... picture them as the guy at 7-11, are you gonna ask the guy at 7-11 how the big bite will effect your health? And if you did... would you believe him? Would you think he was right... really?

Quick Reply: exhaust system