Interior What have you done to the inside of your ride? Customized it? Kept it super clean? Talk about it here.

hmm

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2004, 06:19 PM
Default hmm

nobody has posted here yet so I guess I'll be the first. My GSX is that dark green color, so I went with Carbon Fiber/polished on everything. also went with price too, Ractive has very night product. Shifter, e-brake handle, and pedels for under $90. also CF dash trim, but thats not Ractive.
Im working on the center vent mod: fiberglassing it so it will hold my SAFC and Turbo Timer.
full A-piller with dual pods
Factory everything else.. I need to get rid of all of the cream leather... it matches great with the outside, but doesn't work well when trying to find a color scheme for the inside.

Old 05-24-2004, 01:41 PM
Default RE: hmm

hey burnt where did you get your ractive stuff they have a auto shift **** I want and can't get anyone local to order it and haven't seen it on the bay yet. other than that part the rest of my dress-up stuff is going to be the ano-blue APC stuff to go w/ my blue cloth interior

Old 05-24-2004, 03:19 PM

I had to have a local shop order it.. I'd help you out, but it'd cost you to ship from my house in iowa.. lol. my CF/polished shift **** was only like $26. but if you want. let me know which one, and I'll see if I can get free shipping for ya, cause they "supossedly" are sponsering me.. though they are dicks about a lot of stuff..it only took 4 days to get my product in..just let me know which one, and I'll see what I can do

Old 05-25-2004, 09:13 AM

It's the blue t-handle automatic I don't know the part # but I can find it if you're not familiar w/ the one I'm talkin about.

Old 07-04-2004, 07:35 PM

What are you doing with all the cream leather that you get rid of? sell?

Old 07-07-2004, 12:53 PM

This is an old pic....but you can see a little....
I need to clean my interior up a bit before I snap some pics. But, so far I have painted all my bezels to match the exterior. I have a 2 gauges installed in my pod on the A-pillar and a custom gauge installed where the cig lighter used to be. My pedals are brushed aluminum w/carbon fiber accents. I just ordered my shift **** off of ebay, it's a small c/f **** w/the 1-5 etched on top. I'm also going to do my "ghetto" cut on my shifter (few inches cut off then re-weld the top portion). Will also be ordering a pair of racing seats w/harness to top it off. All in all, by about September (NOPI...my goal) or Thanksgiving (the latest), I'd like to have the turbo & fmic install complete, the interior complete, my system complete, and my exterior (either Rudora kit or 2G b conversion & Vertical doors) complete.
Peace.
Phil

[IMG]local://upfiles/1495/BDB98CBDE6794042B3B0D08C6B193E8E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-07-2004, 12:54 PM

Oooh...and a new steering wheel.

Phil

Old 07-08-2004, 05:53 PM

very nice... oh, and yeah,I want to sell my leather seats.. I think $500+shipping sounds ideal right now.. unless you make me a deal or something.. but yeah, I want to lose the leather.. I just never liked it. I'm a mess kind of guy

Old 07-25-2004, 06:57 PM

there is actually and easier way to do the shifter, if you can find one off a 1g all you have to do is turn it around, u put it on opposit of your current one, and it works beautifully, at least it did for me, and i believe they are about 2 1/2 inches shorter than our stock anyway

Old 07-31-2004, 02:58 AM

Burnt what do you mean by fiberglassing it? when your done you will have to send pics.

Quick Reply: hmm