Interior What have you done to the inside of your ride? Customized it? Kept it super clean? Talk about it here.

Interior scheme?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 05:21 PM
Default Interior scheme?

hey guys the eclipse im gettin is black on the outside sooo on the interior i def. wanna do lime green, but should i do lime green nd white or lime green and black? any other suggestions/tips/pictures would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Old 03-03-2005, 03:00 PM
Default RE: Interior scheme?

I dont know about lime green. I seen a car white black and lime green and i didnt like it. It was pinl on the outside to[:'(]. i think that if you go black you should do silver, but anyway you should look on cardomain.com and get some ideas and see if they have any witht he same color scheme that you are thinking.

Old 03-05-2005, 07:56 PM

Totally ew dude. Lime green. I'd have to say that your creativity genes are working, but you could do better than that! Dress a car up in a way that other people would envy your style not make them green in the face.

Old 03-14-2005, 01:57 AM

Silver accents with a black on black sound like something that would work well.

Old 09-26-2005, 02:34 PM

Definately stay away from lime green..ewww...My '99 Eclipse GS-T is black with silver graphics and the interior is black and tan...The tan crap's gotta go and I am currently tearing it out and making the interior black with silver accents...So at the moment I have installed new black carpet, racing seats that are black with silver inserts, black 4 point shoulder harnesses, and am repainting the plastic black and silver...But the black and silver is a sweet color scheme...Go Oakland Raiders! LOL My team sucks this year...Look at the pic to see how it looks to you.

[IMG]local://upfiles/5082/CD78B166AA64488AB8A763D8B099182D.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-06-2005, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator

What about white and radioactive green?? I'm actually trying to figure out how I'll do that with mine. I have a white car though.

Old 10-16-2005, 04:32 PM

Well, it's your decision so if you really want lime green than you should do it. I think that lime and black would look best, if you are taking it in that direction.

Old 10-25-2005, 11:12 PM

hey if u like green and u can pull off green and white.....more power to you.....ur car is a expression of you....and once you get it in and dont like it u can always sand it down and repaint it

Old 10-26-2005, 10:19 PM

That's very true, TJ.

I'm still more of a green and black guy myself.

Old 10-27-2005, 11:11 PM

green and black can be cool. Im gonna redo my interior soon, my car is white and right now has black n tan interior. My ceiling is starting to peel so i now have a reason to do my interior. The eclipse is a fairly easy car to redo, seeing as how all the pieces come out with a few screws. Right now im thinking a white and black interior with flourescent lighting. I want to put neons in my air conditioning vents that pulse too. How badass would that be? I also want to put an underbody neon kit on my car and a big blue neon in my front grille. In the future i want to put aggressive wheels and a carbonfiber invader hood on.

Quick Reply: Interior scheme?