Interior What have you done to the inside of your ride? Customized it? Kept it super clean? Talk about it here.

Interior suggestions...

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 01:08 AM
Default Interior suggestions...

I want to customize my interior to make it look a little better...anyone have any suggestions on what I could do that wouldn't make it too ricey? Thanks

Old 11-16-2007, 10:16 AM
Default RE: Interior suggestions...

i would say that you can paint some panels... but nothing to outlandish ya know? but dont take advice from me haha, when i do something i do it all! When i decided to paint all my panels black in my car, i wound up buying two black racing seats, had my rear seat re-upholstered black, got black carpet, etc. haha... what color is your car? you can paint some accent stuff in ur car that color... use Krylon Fusion spray paint, its only a few bucks a can, and it's made to "fuse" with plastic

Old 11-16-2007, 11:51 AM
Banned

DO NOT PAINT PANALS!!!

Get some sparco EVO II seats, cover them in grey suede, as well as the rear seats.Do the headliner in the same stuff, as well as the fabric on the door panals. Also change out the carpets... not with *** *** autozone floor mats.... change the carpeting to something nice.

What car are we talking about? And what color interior and exterior?

Old 11-16-2007, 12:16 PM

I've got an 02 Lancer. Yellow exterior and Black interior. I thought about painting the some of the panels, but my friends talked me out of it.

Old 11-16-2007, 01:01 PM

It's ok to paint some accent pieces in my opinion, just don't get ricey and paint the whole damn dash. And i personally hate it when people put fabric in door panels.

Old 11-16-2007, 11:24 PM

This is what I did to my last car's interior, I was wondering what you guys thought about it? Is to too ricey or not?

Old 11-17-2007, 12:09 AM

i'd say that it's an interesting choice in fabric... and i dunno if i'd go that bright on the vents, even though its just an accent color...

Old 11-17-2007, 01:04 AM

Ya I know that fabric didn't look that wierd, but the flash of the camera made it look alot worse than it really was, and that was the only plastic paint I could find in that color. That was my first time trying to customize my interior, and I didn't really know what to expect, and I don't think it was horrible. But I do agree with you sk8dudety the fabric doesn't look good in that picture and the camera's flash didn't help the look of it.

Old 11-17-2007, 01:57 AM
Banned

I seriously think that blue looks horrible. Dont paint that ****.

Grey suede is classy and subtle. Do iiittt

Old 11-17-2007, 04:46 PM

I wasn't planning on painting the vents blue. I don't think that I'm going to paint anything in the interior. I think I might just get some racing seats for it for right now.

Quick Reply: Interior suggestions...