Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

IL 95 eclipse gs f/s 1000obo

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 04:36 AM
Default IL 95 eclipse gs f/s 1000obo

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/3/1/6/f_eclipsem_5aee2ae.jpg

i just bought a 95 eclipse gs from a buddy of mine and i love the car i have a 96 gsx but im in the army and leaving for AIT so i have no need for the GS. it has 134,000 miles on it, 5 speed manual, stage 2 clutch, NGK plugs n wires, angel eye head lights, DC Sport headers, fidanza flywheel, short shifter, AEM CAI,and a few other dew dads. the car is currently not running i do not know what it. i took it the the mechanic he had said either the starter is screwed or the alternator. but i no longer need this car. my main intentions for it were to do a 97 conversion, and swap it to a 4g63t but the army comes first :/. i paid 1700 for it since it is not running ill take 700 to 1000 for it.

VIN# 4A3AK44Y0SE235734

the good
every thing on the car works but wont start.
sunroof and windows and power windows all work.
every thing on the car is good to go.

the bad

the driver side door handle is brand new just not connect through the door
owner before me painted the dash blue and the rest of the interior blue. but door panels are black.
paint damage in front of the sunroof. clear coat faded and paint is fading. but a alot of other eclipses i see have the same sun damage.
right angel eye head light the halo has gone out.
and thats about it.

my number is 217-649-8893 call or text for questions
pictures upon request.
if you live close or locally i am willing to take parts from the car and sell them too. thank you for your time