Mitsubishi 3000GT During it's production run, and after, the 3000GT was a pure sports car offering forced induction and all wheel drive, as well as smooth aerodynamic styling.

It's worth a shot!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 09:43 PM
Default It's worth a shot!!!!

Yes, it's me again, and I want to get this pile (94 3000gt) off my hands now! My insurance just found out about a small weelie that I poped up on my bike back in 2003, and it just went up to $1400 a year. I cancled my insurance on it, and I am washing my hands of this car! Please if anyone is interested in this car, email me at routhsata@yahoo.com, and I will send you pics. I am wanting $1500obo for this car! Just wait it gets better!

I'm sure you guys have already heard my story, but I will tell it again. I have had recently put new valves in my car, because of a "so called mechanic" screwed it up. Went to change water pump and needless to say it was not in time when it was started.

-94 3000gt sl
-new waterpump
-new timming chain
-new harmonic balancer
- 2 new motor mounts
-new starter
-used alternator
-new chrome rings (have not seated yet), after about 13000 miles!
-new crank case sensor
- The radio works when it wants too!
-If you don't cut radio/wipers off before you cut car off, sometimes they will come on in the middle of the night?
-About 80% of car is in primer!
-fairly new Kumho tires
-Sometimes you will have to turn key more than twice, to start car?
-Crack in windshield
-new struts (not the factory ones), so the etc sport light blinks!
-new front wheel bearings
-new front hub assembly
-new tierod ends
-I have the door jambs trimed out in Dodge Viper Silver (will give you the rest of paint$)
-Oil pressure gauge stoped working last year?

I don't think it is a really bad car, just some electrical problems and a little work to the motor and it will be fine.
I don't want to go through the hassle of parting this car out. I will put this car on ebay, and let it go for whatever if I can't find a buyer soon. It is a eye sore to look at! I am being as honest as I get. If you want to buy it and part it out, that is O.K. with me!