Mitsubishi 3000GT During it's production run, and after, the 3000GT was a pure sports car offering forced induction and all wheel drive, as well as smooth aerodynamic styling.

New.

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 09:43 AM
Default New.

I just bought my first car
its a 1991 3000gt sl, i dont really know much about the car, but as far as im concerned its stock, with about 96k miles on it. Whoever owned it before me put a body kit on it, not the greatest job but it looks fairly decent for a first car.

ive read over and over on the forums, everyone saying dont bother dumping money converting to a turbo. Ok advice taken lol.
what i plan on doing though, is making it look "pretty" i guess.
drive decent, but not go all out on speed.
any tips?? would be great to have an insider. lol

Old 09-16-2009, 11:45 AM

Oh yeah, i may post random, what may seem to you guys as stupid questions, but hey i dont know much about my car, but would love to learn :]

1st question, can a 1995 3rd break light fit on a 1991?

Old 09-19-2009, 11:32 AM
Default Makin it look "good"

Was the car lowered? How about aftermarket rims? Those would be my first two steps. Then I'd move on to a system (a 3K looks better when it's bumpin in my opinion) and some interior work. Perhaps new steering wheel, seats, or reupholstering your interior? Not sure about the third brake light, as I've never had to put one in. I think you'd have to get a new spoiler though.