Mitsubishi 3000GT During it's production run, and after, the 3000GT was a pure sports car offering forced induction and all wheel drive, as well as smooth aerodynamic styling.

Team I.C.E.

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2004 | 04:41 PM
Default Team I.C.E.

if theres anybody here from RI or MASS and wants to join Team I.C.E. (import club extreme) let me know. Preferably 3000GT or a tsi/gsx 2WD or AWD. if u have any questions just ask and i'll get back to u asap. thanx

Old 03-26-2004 | 01:06 AM
Default Team I.C.E.

That's kinda mean "preferring" a 3kgt or turbo dsm. I suppose you guys wouldn't want my Spyder in your club....Well....i live in Ohio anyways, but still....still!

Old 03-26-2004 | 05:08 PM
Default Team I.C.E.

3000gts arent everything....i aint skeered

Old 03-26-2004 | 07:28 PM
Default Team I.C.E.

nah man i forgot, spyders r welcome too but seein how u live in ohio i dont think u'll wanna drive out here anyway. sorry about that.

Old 03-30-2004 | 01:29 AM
Default Team I.C.E.

i have a 3000GT ill try it out but i live in nv. would you guys be willing to exspand your team. but the problem is that there arent that many good lookin mitsu's here. mostly honda/acura. but hey if you guys want ill do it

Old 03-30-2004 | 11:42 PM
Default Team I.C.E.

yea dude thats sick, that would be awsome, thats what we want. we want to expand big time and the honda's arent a problem theres only 2 mitsubishi's in i.c.e. theres me 91 talon and a 3000GT the rest r hondas and we have a BMW 323is, we used to have an integra but the kid sold it and got the 300GT . but as long as ur car is an import and its semi fast its cool. and its not like we would really know if u guys actually joined seeing how u live in nevada but we all have stickers across our windshield in silver that says "TEAM I.C.E." so i dont know if u will be willing to put that on ur car but it would be cool if u did, and it would be sick if u can send a pic of ur car with the sticker. i can find some pics of our cars to show u if u want. so get back to me asap, aight thanx man

Old 03-31-2004 | 03:57 AM
Default Team I.C.E.

well ill tell you right now man by car looks great besides the driver side flip up headlight bein rippped off in a accident. but yea my car is pretty damn fast haven't found good enough competition yet for me. i can for sure find people to join. my friend drives a slammed 93 Si del sol red with a invader kit on it (looks bad ***). but yea send me a bunch of sticker and ill find a bunch of nice imports to put them on and then we will do 1 huge pic of all the cars. by the way wat does I.C.E mean????

Old 03-31-2004 | 01:16 PM
Default Team I.C.E.

Team import club extreme. yea the busted headlight doesnt matter at all. we got a del sol too but its not an si. but yea i can send u some pics of our cars and then i can order some stickers and send them too and when u get them take apic of all the cars and send it back to me.that would be tight. but im probly gonna need some money depending on how many u want, there 15 bucks a piece. i can get u a couple for free but if u get anymore then 4 then u might have to pay, well see. but we can figure that s**t later. if u want to email me my address is shane82786@aol.com , aight ttyl man</P>

Old 03-31-2004 | 05:05 PM
Default Team I.C.E.

Spyder we should start another club for imports here in ohio......just a thought.......</P>

Old 03-31-2004 | 07:26 PM
Default Team I.C.E.

yea not another club tho, Team I.C.E. expantion babay expantion!

Quick Reply: Team I.C.E.