Driver door won't unlock with fob - Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Endeavor This mid-sized sport utility vehicle offers a sporty look and excellent power, as well as a comfortable interior.

Old 05-05-2018, 07:15 PM

Default Driver door won't unlock with fob

Recently bought an '04 Endeavor. Ordered new wireless remotes and got them programmed just fine. The driver's door won't wirelessly lock/unlock with the rest of the doors. If I manually lock the driver door, the remotes cannot unlock the other doors. I can only unlock the other doors if I manually unlock the driver door first.

Is this a feature/preference that can be changed somehow, or do I just need a new driver's door lock?

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Key fob doesnt lock/unlock doors? adam3250 Mitsubishi Outlander 20 03-13-2018 01:31 PM
Key Fob only opens Driver Door and then alarm goes Endeavor2007LL Mitsubishi Endeavor 0 12-17-2017 08:33 AM
FAST KEY Option Unlock/Lock All Doors/Driver Door Only macmanes Mitsubishi Outlander 6 03-30-2014 02:56 AM
03 Montero Driver Door Won't Stay Open Jalapeno Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport 1 08-06-2009 09:41 PM
HELP! My Mitsubishi won't unlock the door!! gobear Everything else 3 07-23-2009 02:03 PM