Mitsubishi Endeavor This mid-sized sport utility vehicle offers a sporty look and excellent power, as well as a comfortable interior.

power mods

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 12:50 PM
Default power mods

has anyone found any economical power or mileage boosters for the endeaver yet, power is good now but can always use more, would be nice to bump up mileage too

Old 03-29-2007, 02:34 PM
Default RE: power mods

Replace your stock filter with a K&N... its simple, quick and saves you money and time in the long run... plus boosts HP and MPG

Old 03-29-2007, 02:37 PM

Oh, oh... nammmeee droppppiiinnggg, lol. (((This advertisement paid for in part by K&N air filters.) lol j/k
Seriously though, the filter should improve things.

Old 03-30-2007, 12:10 AM

I have installed a K&N but didnt really see much power improvement or power gains, Has anyone heard of a chip or progammer from the galant or something for some improvments

Old 04-01-2007, 02:50 PM

ORIGINAL: Dusty Eclipse

Oh, oh... nammmeee droppppiiinnggg, lol. (((This advertisement paid for in part by K&N air filters.) lol j/k
Seriously though, the filter should improve things.
ohh brother..... just do yourself the favor and save the 40$, read my thread on this product...

Old 04-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Banned

Based on what? Based on the fact that you claim to have lost MPG and HP? When it could have been aything that contribused to that? You have nothing to back that up... so you cant go round telling people not to buy them because of it. Its just not right and i wont let you do it.

Old 04-15-2007, 01:49 PM

its called a "consumer review" i dont need dyno sheets to tell anyone that and if you looked more closer another member said he didnt see improvements. you contradict your own self, you state my claims are invalid due to lack of factual data yet you assume it does improve mpg and hp just because its a k&n. shame on you. show me an unbiased report of the actual improvement of mpg and hp on the endeavor model to back your claims.

Old 04-15-2007, 04:34 PM
Banned

Damnit you are really begining to **** me off!

Stop posting this ****. The other mods agreed with me in what i was saying and deleted the other topic. This one is now going to be deleted too.

If you do this **** again im going to recomend that you be banned

Old 04-15-2007, 07:01 PM

I can understand the mods beingconcernedbecause k&n is one of the sponsers of this website, after all, business is business. but what I cant understand is your irational and vague comments on my review of the product.
with your recent tirade on your lastest post, you've even seem to sunk to a new low.

Old 04-16-2007, 02:11 AM
Banned

Im just frustrated with you.

I cant beat it into you head enough.. that you cannot base the performance of the filter on how you FEEL.

FINE it is your personal preference... but that does not give you the right to advice people against it based on that.

If you are doing a consumer review... then cool i wouldnt have a problem with you sayinghow you feel. But this is not a consumer review is it. You said flat out... you felt a decreace in power.. and there was a decreace in MPG. Thats fine... write that in a review. But in no way does that give you the right to advice other people against it.

This is an information site. We go on facts, logic, and physics. If you have none of those that support your claims.. THEY ARE INVALID.

Now... stop posting

Quick Reply: power mods