Mitsubishi Endeavor This mid-sized sport utility vehicle offers a sporty look and excellent power, as well as a comfortable interior.

woohoo lets get things started!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2004 | 03:43 AM
Default RE: woohoo lets get things started!

I agree about it being a great rig. But now I hear rumblings about Mits going under if they don't get a cash infusion. Oh man, this is NOT what I needed to hear [:@]

Old 01-03-2005 | 12:18 AM

Just got my Endeavor on 12/30 and drove it to VT from CT to go snowboarding and LOVED the ride and the room. I am coming out of a Audi A4. I have not seen many on the east coast yet. I am thinking aready for getting a grill guard and what I can do inside. Any sugestions on inside or outside add-ons?

Old 01-05-2005 | 07:26 PM

Bought 2004.5 Limited AWD with sunroof in 9/12/04.

It is a great car for family usage, happy and no problem so far with 11,000 miles. 2 oil change free service (4500 & 8000miles). Daily commute drive 75 round trip and bi-weekly to I5 North, Siskkiyou county round trip 650 miles. Handles great in the rain and twisted roads. Looking forward to equip with rear tow bar and some mod if possible. Haven't tried out in the snow yet.

Old 01-06-2005 | 02:20 PM

My rating for this SUV Endeavour in Edmunds.

Date Posted
12/17/2004 Fun to Drive SUV by SJM
Style: New Limited AWD 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A) Rating 8.1

Review: My 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor Limited 4WD is a great truck. I have already put 10,000 miles on it in my first three months of ownership It has sufficient power and torque in the hills. Its steering is great too. I would definitely purchase this truck again. It is roomy and has great style in interior as well as the exterior. I picked this truck over the Toyota Highlander, Honda Pilot, Nissan Murano, and Chrysler Pacifica. Edmunds' long-term test was very helpful. This is a great site with lots of good intelligent information. My family members (passengers) never complian about this truck, and so far it has been trouble free. A test drive is a must to get the feel and experience of what this cross-over SUV is doing right. Looking forward the Ralliart edition.

Favorite Features: Audio system, large sun roof, comfort, roomy, feel safe to drive in rain especially in hilly regions. Car- ride comfort and the suspension. Warranty and incentive are very attractive. Auto-climate features and radio control in steering wheel. Another happy consumer and thanks Mitsubishi.

Suggested Improvements: There are always room to improve, but it is sufficient for the typical family SUV needs with this price range.

Old 02-14-2005 | 03:22 AM

I got my endeavor on 12/22 and Im loving it. I really wish they would start making more accessories for them but I guess it will take some time. I have installed some pretty minor add ons such as vent visors and some sylvania silverstar bright bulbs in the front. I just ordered a billet grille off ebay and I think that will make my ende look clean. I also love the smooth car like ride and all the room. Great vehilcle no complaints here.

Old 05-19-2005 | 07:28 PM

Bought 9/12/04 AWD Limited.
23,500 milage at the present. No problems so far and very happy as a driver and passenger as well.

Grill insert installed (center piece, left out the fog light pieces). It is one of the great investment protecting the radiator. Highly recommended.

Other new addin are hood protector, sunroof wind delfector, rear mud guard and side windows wind deflector. Trailer hitch and harness wires. Exhaust stainless steel tip, rubber cargo tray and K & N air filter.

I'm thinking about running board, any comments and experience?

Old 06-11-2005 | 10:32 PM

Any one notice a substantial improvement with a K & N air filter?? Does any one make a cold air induction for the Endeavor?

Old 06-14-2005 | 09:18 PM

ORIGINAL: langone

Any one notice a substantial improvement with a K & N air filter?? Does any one make a cold air induction for the Endeavor?
have you check injen yet??injen intakes

Old 07-27-2005 | 06:08 PM

Well, i just bought the 05' Endeavor XLS.. It didn't come with the sunroof, so the dealership made me a deal to put one in.. They told me it would be the same exact one that is in the higher end model. But, it's not. The factory one is HUGE. It goes to the head rests and pretty much to each window. The one they had put in for me is way smaller..
If you are planning on getting the sunroof in it, make sure that its a factory one and not after market. The one i have does the job, but the one i thought i was getting was 10 times cooler.