Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Mitsubishi Evolution (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/mitsubishi-evolution-50/)
-   -   boost leak (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/mitsubishi-evolution-50/boost-leak-25182/)

EMonz57 02-04-2008 07:16 AM

RE: boost leak

soo true

lhausi2 02-04-2008 09:41 AM

Yeaah he really does
I think this build would be interesting, trying to run a 70 without fuel upgrades,lol or any internal upgrades to the bottom end

Sebba 02-04-2008 11:24 AM

Well he does lol

lhausi2 02-04-2008 11:39 AM

Yeah but it can't be, there's no way he went from a friggen rs or gs to an evo, although we still dunno if this kidd actually has one or not

Sebba 02-04-2008 11:44 AM

Whos to say hes not BSing?

lhausi2 02-04-2008 12:07 PM

Yeah its sad how we all think he is, if he railed sum1 doing 30mph hedd have a whole bunch of damage and popped airbags for sure, most likely totalled, cuz there was an evo on evoM that got totalled out after hitting sumthing around 15/20 mph

southside 02-06-2008 06:42 PM

well i got my leak fixed it was leaking from both the rubber cups on each side of the intercooler in the front, but now i think my knock sens is going out when i did a run my friends laptop it show alot off knocking on the motor.

EMonz57 02-06-2008 07:03 PM

ORIGINAL: southside

well i got my leak fixed it was leaking from both the rubber cups on each side of the intercooler in the front, but now i think my knock sens is going out when i did a run my friends laptop it show alot off knocking on the motor.
That doesnt mean the sensor is bad that means your motor is not running undersafe conditions. You shouldnt have any knock at all if you guys are attempting to tune it your going to blow the car up esspecially if your knocking

southside 02-06-2008 07:19 PM

go to mooremaxperformance.com click on features and them mitsubishi look at the evo we worked on that one for a year thats one of their first evos im their second if you still dont believe me that i have an evo call them they know just ask if i have a yellow evo also asked if i rec it and in still working on it. they are the only ones out of the usa that has a 700hp evo on stock ems. still dont believe me may be im talking bs ask for kevin, im asking you guys for help and say **** like this sucks. yea i could go to him but i figure getting answers from around the country would be cool like everyone i hang with here has a srt4 and they rag on my evo cuase its has problems. so i came here. if i was bsing about my car and it wasnt true then why in the hell would i make my fake car break. hell no i would make it faster then your cars. i have been having problems downloading these pics have one before and after the rec. its saying the pic is to large for the thing and i cant figure how to make it smaller.

TheEngineer 02-06-2008 07:29 PM

you can either use paint to resize or you could just upload them to photobucket

Its not that we dont believe you about the evo but its just that the way you present your mods make no sense, hence dont sound very believable. It just sounds like you arnt very sure of exactly what mods you have