Mitsubishi Evolution For eight generations now, the Evolution has been the leading name in AWD performance, both on the road, and off.

Buschur's EVO X

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 12:20 PM
Default Buschur's EVO X

this was yet another bulletin on Myspace from Buschur:

"Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that we have an EVO X coming. We'll have the car, a Rally Red A00 package, on the 13th of February. I just got off the phone with the dealer and that is the information I was given.

You all can expect it to be on the dyno the day we get it

We'll have turbo back exhausts, filter kits, I/C pipe kits, FMIC's etc. within 30 days of getting the car. Luckily we work closely and on a fairly large scale with our bender and CNC shops so it will move along quickly from prototype to production parts.

I've taken some long looks at the car already at the Detroit Autoshow and the design and layout of some of the car is very promising. Should make for some kick *** parts. I have some ideas already running through my mind for the car.

We did get the 5 speed model.

Also, we called a bunch of dealers trying to find a car right now but as usual there is a lot of price gouging going on right now. We had some rediculous crack smoking salesmen on the phone today, some asking $10,000 more than we paid for this one.

I bought this one through Mentor Mitsubishi. If anyone needs a contact name and phone number shoot me a PM and I will get it to you. They have a few more coming in about this same time.

Looking forward to modifying this next generation EVO. It has very large shoes to fill when it comes to replacing the 4G63, I hope it proves to be a true "Evolution".

Thanks for reading and please check in with us for updates on this!"

so by march there will be an aftermarket... that's a pretty good turnaround time.

Old 02-01-2008, 11:35 PM
Default RE: Buschur's EVO X

dude that rocks ive been waiting for them to get one i like the way they do their work