Mitsubishi Evolution For eight generations now, the Evolution has been the leading name in AWD performance, both on the road, and off.

how it went this friday!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 07:44 PM
Default how it went this friday!

well first of all i want to thank Gus (composeevo) for helping me out last night at the track. Real cool guy.

ill tell you guys how i did, which wasnt too bad. but i still thinked i sucked. for starters i got to the track late as hell cuz of traffic. i did the whole teching process, and lined up. I was planning to meet up with composeevo, at the dial in section, and he was there. (sorry gus) i thought he was gonna be a ***** cuz he was standing infront of his badass zo6 with a whole bunch of muscle cars. W.e point is, i went up to him and talked and we used his powers to cut in line and i ran the first time. i did fu**ing horrible! i ran a 14.9, totally missed third and boged out the whole. Then gus rode drove it and ran a 12.899 his first run. which totally made me feel like crap. but w.e , i learned a few tricks from his and the ran two more times. nailing a 14.0, then a 13.9, i have a bone stock evo MR 06,
were my times ok for the firt time at the track?! what was i suppose to run? im not a pro, so forgive me if i shamed the evo family..lol

and thanks gus for everything, ill see you next friday !

Old 03-24-2007, 07:55 PM
Default RE: how it went this friday!

lol. no problem . It was a pleasure. You did great, you just need alittle tunning hear and there, and youll be running better times in no time.

hope to see you next week, you know where i am.

Gus

Old 03-24-2007, 08:03 PM

its a learning process... Gus ran your car as hard as it could have done I bet cause a 12.89 bone stock is very very good. I bet a few more passes and youll be seeing lower and lower times

Old 03-24-2007, 08:24 PM

Dont worry Radio your not the only one, i can imagine how i'll run my first couple times out at the track, but like these guys said, its a learning experience.

Old 03-25-2007, 04:22 AM

First off, I'd like to say, good on you Radio for trying.[sm=smiley32.gif] You have to start somewhere right?
Like stated, you will get the hang of it and your reaction time will get lower and you won't be as skittish as you might have been with your car. Keep at it bro, you now know first hand, what kind of time your car can do in stock trim, so you should be able to get her there eventually too...the bike pedals are spinning and the training wheels are off...now keep up the practice bro.

Second, I'd like to commend Gus for taking the time to show Radio the ropes at the track. Good on you Gus and you're A.O.K. in my book bud [sm=smiley20.gif]