Mitsubishi Evolution For eight generations now, the Evolution has been the leading name in AWD performance, both on the road, and off.

I hate you guys

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 01:36 AM
Default RE: I hate you guys

Hahaha Ill have kids and a family and to go with it ill have a toasty garage with the Evo sitting in there waiting for a nice day to go for a cruise, almost the way it does now since it has got like 10 miles put on it since the end of october\ begining of November till now and it wont move till spring

Old 01-30-2007, 01:38 AM

lmfao that is great!

Old 01-30-2007, 02:15 PM

yeah, yeah, yeah
friggin great

Old 01-30-2007, 05:45 PM

Hahaha[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Like a feew others stated, i'm not an EVO guy, but am seriously thinking about one.
Wanna get the EVO X.

Old 01-31-2007, 03:13 PM

GRAMPS !!!!!!!! Hey I'm not that old ......yet. But getting old is manditory.......growing up is optional !!!!!
If you really do hate your wife, you should have left the light switch on and maybe that would have been the best type of birth control. Since you didn't, I hear the EVO XXIII's are going to be nice. Hope you enjoy yours LOLOL.
I'm just kiddin with you man.......the best thing you can do for your kids is to love their mom. Enjoy them while you can. And just think, when your buying your EVO, I'll be trading mine for a wheelchair. To those who know me...you can bet your A$$ that wheel chair will be turbo'd

Old 01-31-2007, 06:21 PM

ORIGINAL: F.O.G.

GRAMPS !!!!!!!! Hey I'm not that old ......yet. But getting old is manditory.......growing up is optional !!!!!
If you really do hate your wife, you should have left the light switch on and maybe that would have been the best type of birth control. Since you didn't, I hear the EVO XXIII's are going to be nice. Hope you enjoy yours LOLOL.
I'm just kiddin with you man.......the best thing you can do for your kids is to love their mom. Enjoy them while you can. And just think, when your buying your EVO, I'll be trading mine for a wheelchair. To those who know me...you can bet your A$$ that wheel chair will be turbo'd
yea with something bigger than a 50trim at that.... And your wheel chair will still be faster than my Evo

Old 01-31-2007, 07:39 PM

no, in all seriousness, I love my wife, and couldnt live my life without her.
I just cant let her see this, or im screwed

Old 02-02-2007, 02:06 AM

LOL! Dude, I got a family and the Evo does family car duty all the time, but of course I'm not rolling kids off the assembly line like you are. You just have to know how to set it up right. This only works for families < 4 kids. You guys with > 3 kids are screwed. Just make sure you have a medical procedure before your choices boil down to either Suburbans or 15 passenger Ford vans.

Here's how it went: Take wife to Honda dealership. Show her beautiful used S2000. Wait for wife to question where kids will sit. Mumble remark about either a) getting backyard fenced in and they'll be safe left there, or b) getting a hitch for bike-specific covered kid tow-along. Before wife can react, declare the idea insane. Next go to Acura dealership and show her an RSX-S (important to make sure no TSXs or TLs are nearby). Point out excitedly the presence of rear seats. Express surprise when need for "4 doors" is mentioned - vomit a little in your mouth to emphasize the problem with that. Stand in parking lot, staring towards the sky, scratching chin in thoughtful repose, then yell "Eureka!". Drive over to Mitsubishi dealership and show wife Evo. Point out 4 doors (important - don't vomit at all this time!). Point out easy ingress/egress with all 4 seats. Mention that children will be safer in the car than left behind in the yard as would be necessary with every other car available. Walk around to the back of Evo and proclaim CF wing can be used as picnic table, while hood vent can be used to grill brats on. Immediately address wife's horrified expression by explaining "brats, as in bratwurst" and not "brats, as in our little angels". Note - if wife is quick to resort to physical violence, substitute "hot dogs" for "brats" in script, to enhance personal safety. Lastly, emphasize that new found ability to picnic and grill on the go will result in many future family memories as years pass.

It worked for me.

Signed, the balding guy

Old 02-02-2007, 09:33 AM

This is a great post. I'm always amazed how we can have fun on this forum in a positive way!!!

Old 02-02-2007, 10:06 AM
Super Moderator

HAHAHA thats an awesome story. Dont forget also you can probably use the vent on the hood as a grill with the engine running .

Quick Reply: I hate you guys