Mitsubishi Evolution For eight generations now, the Evolution has been the leading name in AWD performance, both on the road, and off.
View Poll Results: A poll
Evo is an ugly car
7.14%
Evo is a great looking car
92.86%
I've seen better
0%
0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

LA Times Article

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 11:02 AM
Default RE: LA Times Article

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

Honestly the EVO is very very highly over rated. It is a great car very fun and handling is amazing power and potencial are there but it really is not the greatest looking car, and it gets to much credit for what it is. Just being honest the car has alot of negatives too that no one ever talks about

That's true, but It's worth it cause all the positives out weigh all the negatives.....especially if u really know ur cars.

Old 04-04-2006, 01:03 PM

your right unless your talking about abetter daily driver. The EVO has a lot of vibrations no cruise controll on ong trips it gets un comfy and the gear is horrible at 70 MPH on the highway I am cruiseing over 3000 RPMs. the car has such tight suspension it folows the road and beleave me you have to fight it to keep it going straight. It is a great car ver fun but as a daily driver im not sure it would be my first choice even though I daily drive mine but that is because I have no extra $$$ to store the car plus I have no snow to worry about yet

Old 04-04-2006, 07:16 PM

So, I guess the real question is what do you want the car you purchased to do? Us men (and women...just in case) with Evo's and similar cars obviously have a desire to fast and take corners at daring speeds. We really don't care about luxury, ride quality, or gas mileage....or low prices for that matter! ....as far as looks, well it's all up to the buyer's preference!!! [8D]

Old 04-06-2006, 11:10 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

your right unless your talking about abetter daily driver. The EVO has a lot of vibrations no cruise controll on ong trips it gets un comfy and the gear is horrible at 70 MPH on the highway I am cruiseing over 3000 RPMs. the car has such tight suspension it folows the road and beleave me you have to fight it to keep it going straight. It is a great car ver fun but as a daily driver im not sure it would be my first choice even though I daily drive mine but that is because I have no extra $$$ to store the car plus I have no snow to worry about yet
That's good to know......Ur defiantly right then

ORIGINAL: XTREME

So, I guess the real question is what do you want the car you purchased to do? Us men (and women...just in case) with Evo's and similar cars obviously have a desire to fast and take corners at daring speeds. We really don't care about luxury, ride quality, or gas mileage....or low prices for that matter! ....as far as looks, well it's all up to the buyer's preference!!! [8D]

that's true too

Old 04-06-2006, 03:10 PM

My car tachs at 3000RPM's at 70MPH too, I hate the 4 speed trans, but with HP/weight ratio I'm sure a fifth gear would make the auto trans work too hard and it would be useful only exceeding freeway posted speed limits.
Damn, no cruise control.....that's a bummer.

Old 04-13-2006, 10:28 PM

wtf?!?! the evo isn't ugly at all,