Mitsubishi Evolution For eight generations now, the Evolution has been the leading name in AWD performance, both on the road, and off.

looking for a evo

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 01:49 PM
Default looking for a evo

im currently looking for a evo but have bad credit i have some cash for down,,, just wondering if anyone know were i can get one for a good price.....

Old 01-21-2008, 02:03 PM
Default RE: looking for a evo

well 03 Evos are under 20g, next month the 08 comes out if they dont have them at your dealerships allready..although i wouldint recoment buying one of these, the dealerships might have a few people come in with tradeins

alot of dealers will accept different credit situations especially with cash down (banksalso have an easier time givin out a car loanbecause they are able to repo it if you dont make payments)so that youll have to look into yourself but as for finding one next month might prove to be good

also dont rush into buying one too fast abviously you know what they are and "adult driven" most likely is BS, i found my first one on autotrader then sadly it got totaled out..but then i found my second on craigslist

happy hunting wish you find one they are awesome cars, lots of fun

Old 01-21-2008, 04:37 PM

Sell you my 400+HP Evo for $24k. 44k miles lol

Old 01-21-2008, 04:39 PM

yeah i agree once they evo X is available everywhere the prices of the old evo's will take a huge dump. that's what i'm waiting for, because for me i'm in the same boat kinda. except that i don't have enough credit. is there any wayh for you to get a co-signer cuz that always helps a whole lot. and a great site to look for evo's is evolutionm.net, or Autotrader,cl, or modifiedcartrader.com has some too. for me, i'm just taking my time with the whole thing because i don't wanna end up with a piece,lol like i did last time

Old 01-22-2008, 12:50 AM

ya whatever you do dont rush this one these cars are usually driven to the limits and you dont want to get stuck towing it everywhere instead of driving it

Old 01-22-2008, 10:05 AM

24k for your evo DAMN!!!! if i didnt still owe on my gst i would be all over that. thats a damn good price

Old 01-22-2008, 10:23 AM

yeah it is the things mint and barely driven. and if i didn't owe money on mine and i could sell my gst i'd be at his house picking that thing up right now,haha

Old 01-22-2008, 11:40 AM

Ebay, Autotrader, Cars.com, Evolutionm.net - classifieds/marketplace, there are several sites that have them for sale.

Old 01-22-2008, 11:53 AM

i currently have a 06 si.... and kinda rushed it so i ended up wid it i have a 3k down and i dont know my girls friends credit she has a gst.... so its nice to have a dsm.....im planning to let my sister to continue the payments on my si.... is there such people that let you continue there payments on there evo and some cash...... theres a mr at my place for 25k.....its white so its a dream car to me.... so please i need help i really want a evo...

Old 01-22-2008, 04:37 PM

I feel ya on that one, I also wanna white one.but IMO I wouldn't buy an mr, because the trannies are garbage, some agree and some will disagree. Do research and see which way you wanna go. And yeah there's ppl out there that just want sum1 to take over their payments. Just gotta look

Quick Reply: looking for a evo