Mitsubishi Evolution For eight generations now, the Evolution has been the leading name in AWD performance, both on the road, and off.

The Turbo upgrade process is underway

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 01:58 PM
Default RE: The Turbo upgrade process is underway

Awsome bro. I cant wait to see some pics, and dyno sheets

Old 03-19-2007, 03:26 PM
Banned

Hey it was an idea!!!

I wanna see pics when he pops the motor too lol

Old 03-19-2007, 07:47 PM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

Hey it was an idea!!!

I wanna see pics when he pops the motor too lol
dude are you fing retarded sebba? you obviously know nothing about the Evo motor. incase you want to know the bottom end is fine daily driven at 530WHP that is a number I will be 100HP under I am not going to pop the motor, not even close it is not even near its potencial yet. If anything ill have syncro trouble or Tcase trouble but I doubt it. I dont get it some posts you make are educated and others like thi one are just stupid and make you look like a fool weater your joking or not. (PS im not driving a DSM remember lol)

Old 03-19-2007, 07:49 PM

ORIGINAL: RCJr9186

sweetness mike!! u put it on last sat or this coming saturday?
No im not gonna have it running for a while. I am still buying parts lol. Springs and retainers will be next to order after I get the it here

Old 03-20-2007, 11:52 PM

well the fuel pump came in today... along with my $1400 tax return check.... oh yess more and more to come

Old 03-21-2007, 12:12 AM
Banned

LOL chill im just messing with you. I know the EVO 4G63 can take a lot.

Old 03-21-2007, 01:17 AM

I can feel the love in the room Hey emonz did you buy the walbro fuel pump??? If you did just be ready to hear a constant noise from the damn unit...lol when I had it put on I didnt notice it but after driving the car more yo start to hear things..lol now I have that damn noise in my head and cant ignore it now, but thats what mitsu gave use a radio for lol.

Old 03-21-2007, 01:33 AM

yea I got a walbro 255... I know they are loud but the way I see it my car will be alot louder im sure that is nothing lol

But saturday morning I am going down to FOGs house to pick up the Parts from him. then im gonna prob. order valve springs, retainers, HKS adjustable cam gears and I might go with a greddy timing belt but not sure. I need a T belt and Head gasket.

Old 03-21-2007, 01:50 AM

dammn your spending the money lately huh Thank goodness for tax returns lol thats how i paid for my stuff. Yeah the ffuel pump gets drowned out from the exhaust note but when your in an area where all you hear is your car and everything else is quiet you do hear it even with the loud exhaust. I couldnt figure out where that noise was coming from on my car but when I put my ear on the rear passengers seat you can hear it..lol well that noise goes along with the million and one other noises ii hear on this car lol.

Old 03-21-2007, 01:55 AM

ORIGINAL: GotBoost

dammn your spending the money lately huh Thank goodness for tax returns lol thats how i paid for my stuff. Yeah the ffuel pump gets drowned out from the exhaust note but when your in an area where all you hear is your car and everything else is quiet you do hear it even with the loud exhaust. I couldnt figure out where that noise was coming from on my car but when I put my ear on the rear passengers seat you can hear it..lol well that noise goes along with the million and one other noises ii hear on this car lol.
they are noisy cars lol makes em fun. keep in mind my exhaust is going to be REALLLY REALLY loud after all the upgrades. i think I am looking at a total of in between $4000 and $5500 total spent just in march and april on the motor of the EVO. money well spent though hahahaha

Quick Reply: The Turbo upgrade process is underway