Mitsubishi Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the forums here.

Whitestallion10

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 06:45 PM
Default Whitestallion10

I paid for a set of skunk2 coilovers from this member but have not recieved them. I had them sent to my mom's house since I was at college and I am back on spring break and have discovered they are not here. I have emailed this member but have not heard back for a day or two. One strange thing is if you look at the classified post about these he told me he would ship them on the 10th or 11th or january cause I had already paid through paypal but he added a post to the thread on the 13th saying they were still available. I was wondering if anyone had bought any of the other stuff he had for sale around that time and if they had recieved their purchases. Also the name he has listed here on the forum of Kevin White doesn't match what paypal has on file for his name. His paypal account of the same name whitestallion10@juno.com has Ryan Carter listed as his name. If I don't hear back from him I really need some help, if anyone knows anything Please e-mail me at DaBlakNite@hotmail.com

Old 03-16-2005, 05:30 PM
Default RE: Whitestallion10

Did you fund this paypal transaction with your cc....

If you did you can file a complaint with your Credit Card and get your money back.

Old 03-17-2005, 02:12 AM

Well the problem is that paypal has a money back gaurantee but the time limit has already passed for filing a claim with them cause I was at school and figured I didn't have to worry about it. I might still call paypal and see if there's anything they can do for me but I figured if anyone else had had problems or knew something. Cause this whole thing seems like a scam to me since the only posts he's made is the classified ones and I don't know if anyone else actually bought any of the stuff. None of his stuff has been updated in a while either.

Old 03-17-2005, 01:06 PM

The thing is if you supplied the funds through your credit card or debit car.....

Example: Credit Card/Debit to Paypal to Seller

You can still file a claim with your Credit Card/Debit company.

Now if you just used funds you already had in your Paypal account of just transferred funds in through your account like a echeck then there is nothing you can really do.