Mitsubishi Galant A sporty mid-sized sedan offering the perspective buyer a change from the normal mid-size sedan class.

99 nitrous boosted galant 4sale!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 03:19 PM
Default 99 nitrous boosted galant 4sale!!!!!

hey guys alright heres the deal, i love my galant shes been my baby for the past 4 years but i recently got engaged and im getting married soon and basically need a bigger car, and truly wont have time for the hobby and to keep building her so thats why im going to let her go so that she can be completed.
i need to sell her asap becuase i have found the other car i want and would like to put money down on it im asking 8,500 which is very reasonable i think and please know low ballers but i will take any offers. i cant figure out how to post pics but if you email or pm me i will gladly send you some, my email is Minimike200@aol.com

Mod list:
tsp racing full initial v body kit
jsp rear wing
custom underbody neon kit
evo c/f hood
jet black tint provided by a sponsorship with Gilafilms
17' konig verdict wheels
oceanic blue paint
hyper white headlights

2 blk ralliart racing seats
blk corbreau racing harnesses
aluminum diamond plated floor
c/f shifter, ebrake and pedals
autometer guages (nitorus and air/fuel ratio)

eclipse flip out touch screen dvd
polk auido 6x5
polk audio 6x9

weapon r cold air intake
custom cat back exhaust
c/f wrapped hks bomb style exhaust
dynotuned adjustable nitrous kit (35-55-75)
dynotuned custom mounted purge kit

current sponsors:
GilaFilms
M.I.O. video magazine
Sport compact pro
Decalkits.com

problems: the only problems with the car is that in the driver side upper corner of the body kit there is a small crack, i took it to HIN and no one even noticed but i can take a pic if requested and that has been considered in the price, to repair it is estimated by a local body shop to be 250$. There is also 2 small crackw in the top of the dash which i will have replaced with a new one if requested or take 200$ off total and i will keep it as is. The reason it is 200$ is that is the cost of a new dash with full warranty. Other than that the car is amazing, no mechanical problems what so ever, shes been a dream and truly is hard to get rid of. My number is 813-731-6171, before i get a bunch of pms im not parting anything out it is being sold AS IS. i hope she finds a good home. thanks.