Mitsubishi Galant A sporty mid-sized sedan offering the perspective buyer a change from the normal mid-size sedan class.

Bushing question

Old 06-02-2005, 07:07 PM
Default Bushing question

Newb here, I have been searching some forums for info and striking out. I have a 7g that I need to change the bushings on, but I don't know what brand of bushing to use. I have been looking at the Prothane and the Energy Suspension but I have'nt been able to find any specifics on the ride after installation. My car is a daily driver in Washington and the freeway is terrible in spots so I don't want something so stiff that I will need to wear a kidney belt to drive to work. I prefer to go with aftermarket because they will probably last longer that factory bushings and it might make the ride a little tighter. Any ideas?