Mitsubishi Galant A sporty mid-sized sedan offering the perspective buyer a change from the normal mid-size sedan class.

PLEASE HELP! 05 Galant es mileage and meters dont work!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 01:30 PM
Unhappy PLEASE HELP! 05 Galant es mileage and meters dont work!

hello everyonee. i am in DESPERATE need of help on this subject. i went to this car auction and last week and got me a 2005 galant ES model. the mileage on the car does not read and it is a digital one. the clock above the radio and stuff does not turn on either. the speedometer does not work as well as the RPM meter and the lights that light up said meters do not come on as well. my driver side window does not roll down but im guessing that it is just the motor to that window. im not used to all these electrical and digital problems with a car and im finding it overwhelming. i checked the fuses and they are all fine. i tried running a diagnosis on the computer system but it said it could not read it. if someone could PLEASE help me with this i would greatly apreciate it. OH and the highbeams do not work as well. the radio works and the car runs and drives perfect . unfortunatley until i fix this problem it is just not raod worthy. nothing else with the car is problematic