Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Sportback Newer to the United States, the Lancer line offers a sporty compact sedan, with all of the fine styling of the performance minded Evolution.

2009 lancer few questions

Old 08-27-2009, 08:18 PM
Default 2009 lancer few questions

ok so my lil bro has a 09 lancer and im just lookin for a few things to do to his. he doesn't need nuttin crzy. just figured i'd do maybe LED domes/license plate/reverse light.

my question is how do u take the dome light lens off...i havn't really taken a look at it yet since we just got it 2 days ago. suggestions or advice would be nice along with what size led bulbs would fit in there would be cool 2....

Old 08-28-2009, 08:50 PM

Use a flat head screwdriver and pry it on the side. Be careful not to scratch it . The dome light bulb it DE3175. There's a lot of led bulbs on ebay, make sure you get the SMD LEDS.

Old 08-29-2009, 01:19 PM

nah i never go ebay...bad experience. i hav a connect of the maxima forum for crzy bright leds. kinda expensive but i ran thru so many leds there by far the best

Old 08-29-2009, 06:08 PM
Banned

How about, leave the poor car alone?

Old 08-30-2009, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Sebba
How about, leave the poor car alone?
nahh im ok. can't leave a car alone without doing at least a simple led bulb change.

bad habit of mine

Old 08-30-2009, 10:33 PM
Banned

Sigh, I guess Mexicanizing a car is the new 'in thing'.

Old 08-31-2009, 12:51 PM

Sigh, I guess Mexicanizing a car is the new 'in thing'.
mexicanizing....dude r u serious. first of thats some racist **** to say and 2nd im not mexican.

we got a regular lancer gts not a evo. im not goin to put money into a slow car for performance parts. leds on the other hand are nice lil clean option to do. i asked for suggestions and advice not no dumb bull**** from idk who u ever u r. dnt talk **** on a forum plain and simple.

Old 08-31-2009, 06:30 PM
Banned

When you learn to type like English was your first language, I'll read what you have to say.

Old 08-31-2009, 09:53 PM

When you learn to type like English was your first language, I'll read what you have to say.
ok i'll give u that for my lil grammer mistakes. but how bout this if u got no actual advice or suggestions im lookin for, go into another thread. obviously u hav plenty of time on ur hands to say things to other ppl u never met to **** them off.

Old 09-01-2009, 12:54 AM
Banned

Right. Take it to the complaints department. Oh wait, nobody cares.

I told you my advice. Leave the car the hell alone. The only thing your distasteful modifications will do is reduce the value of the car, void the electrical system warranty, and cause the next owner to have to rectify all the crap you screwed with.

Leave it alone.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2009 lancer few questions