Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Sportback Newer to the United States, the Lancer line offers a sporty compact sedan, with all of the fine styling of the performance minded Evolution.

Lancer GTS or RalliArt?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 05:45 PM
Question Lancer GTS or RalliArt?

Hows it going everyone..I am new to this forum and I dont exactly drive a mitsubishi anymore, use to have a '03 lancer es but sold it..Currently I drive a '91 toyota MR2 turbo..

I have been thinking of going back to a sedan style car to have some space again instead of a 2 seat car..Dont get me wrong I love my MR2 and how rare the car it self is and also the fact that it is turbo'd..But that is what leads to my question to all..

I had looked into getting a GTS once before and if I remember correctly they are already set up and ready to be turbo'd if you would like to do that..(let me know if Im wrong) Once I saw that the new RalliArts had come out and that they were turbo'd I started thinking about getting one of those..My dream car has always been an Evo and I would still love to get a IX if I could..

Open to all opinions, just want alittle more advice from an expert opinion and couldnt think of a better place to go and ask the question..

Thnx
-Jon

Old 03-05-2009, 06:16 PM

I have been looking around at IX for awhile and have found some that are used of course and are around the same price as the new Lancer..I just really want to try and keep with a turbo car but also go with a sedan so it made more sense to start maybe looking into getting one this time..

Old 03-06-2009, 02:50 PM

If you can find a Evo for around the same price I would go for that, I have a GTS and love it, but I would sell it in a second for a new Evo X, or a great deal on a IX.

Old 03-29-2009, 04:30 PM

I have a GTS too and if I had the money to spare, make no mistake I would be driving a Ralliart. It's worth the extras. You get a proper transmission and the turbo which is something I think cuts it. So really, if money isn't a problem, the Ralliart is a really sensible purchase.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:36 AM

love the evo too...currently w/ 08 lancer and 07 outtie, went to dealership to trade my 08 lance, test drove 09's eclipse's ralliart gallant and yes, the ralliart lancer. compare to my 08 lance packed w/ roadrace parts, hey that single scroll turbo ralliart is a beast. had so much fun driving it, the dealer got scared. i'll pick the ralliart over gts lance bro. (ralliart lancer or gallant, both high in performance)

Old 04-16-2009, 12:54 PM

Ralliart a mid grade Evo. Not too expensive not too cheap just in the mid 20ties.

It has a small turbo which will save you a little gas,carbon fiber interior,fast and looks nice. I would get a Tarmac Black

I drive a 2008 Lancer ES with 47,000 miles in it still going faster. no issues

Old 04-19-2009, 04:00 AM

hello all,

i have a lancer gts 4 wheel drive and i recently installed the mmcs but it turns out its in japanese, please help tell me how i can make this sweety in english. do i need software how do i install please help