Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Sportback Newer to the United States, the Lancer line offers a sporty compact sedan, with all of the fine styling of the performance minded Evolution.

Looking for a new car, here's my requirements.

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 08:30 PM
Default Looking for a new car, here's my requirements.

I've been looking at a few different cars, namely the Mazda 3 Touring and the Mitsubishi Lancer. I'm coming from Saab who is unfortunately no longer with us, and am looking for something that fits what I'm looking for. What I'm finding is that it's extremely difficult to find what I want in a new car, and I'm walking away from every brand completely unsatisfied. Mitsubishi Lancer is staying floating, but I can't tell from the website if the GT M/T has a sunroof or not. Anyway, here is what I'm looking for:

Requirements:
  • Manual Transmission
  • Sunroof + Moonroof
  • Black Interior
  • Four Door
  • Interior LED "floor lighting"
  • 30+ mpg highway
  • Alloy wheels
  • Analog speedometer
Desires: (Things I want but could live without)
  • White exterior
  • Heated seats
  • Leather seats
  • HID headlights
  • Classy spoiler
  • Leather steering wheel

Like I said, I was checking out the Lancer GT M/T online, and it looks like it perfectly fits nearly everything I want, but I can't tell from the website if it has a sunroof. This is essential. How could they produce a sporty car like that and not include a sunroof as an option? I'm going to run over to a dealer tomorrow and inquire about it. Figured I'd ask here first.