Mitsubishi Mirage This sport compact offers economy without compromising comfort.

1.5 and 1.8???

Old 04-16-2008, 07:03 AM
Default 1.5 and 1.8???

does the 1.5 and 1.8 mirage uses the same exhaust manifold??thanks

Old 04-16-2008, 11:27 AM
Default RE: 1.5 and 1.8???

[sm=chairshot.gif] no search around for two seconds and you'll descover they're not.

Old 04-16-2008, 06:33 PM

WOW! lilevo why so mean? EACISR is a newbie. At first I didn't know 4g15 from 6g72TT.

Old 04-16-2008, 08:43 PM

1st, the gestapo called, they said to shrink you're sig

2nd, search engines hold the remedy to most of life's questions

3rd, you get tired of answering the same questions over and over and over. tends to make you a little grumpy, and this isn't the only forum that he's posted on with the same question.

I don't mind sharing what knowledge I have of the Mirage with people, but please at least put foward the effort to try to search first. I don't spoon feed the technicians that work under me in my shop, why would I do it on this forum? I know everyone is a newb at one point or another, and it's completely fine if you try and fail, at least you had the ***** to give it a shot. But to come in without even trying to look up the information yourself is not acceptable in my opinion. It shows a lack of motivation and conveys a careless attitude. I don't tolerate either in my work place, and I sure won't begin making exceptions for these newbs that come in here wanting the world for nothing.

[/rant]

Old 04-20-2008, 11:21 PM

Lil Evo, I agree with your frustration, but being mean doesn't help anything. For someone who doesn't tolerate a careless attitude, you could use proper grammar. Instead of using "you're sig", which is the contraction for you are, you should use "your sig", which is the possesive pronoun.

Old 04-21-2008, 12:59 AM

[sm=jawdrop.gif]

can't we all just get along???

but i have to agree, everything requires a little effort.
i ended up here because i can't find any other information readily available that caters to my needs aside from here.

work a little at least.

just ignore the newbies who have way too much free time right now aka me.

Old 04-21-2008, 05:33 PM

ORIGINAL: 69roadrunner

Lil Evo, I agree with your frustration, but being mean doesn't help anything. For someone who doesn't tolerate a careless attitude, you could use proper grammar. Instead of using "you're sig", which is the contraction for you are, you should use "your sig", which is the possesive pronoun.
Oh, forgive me, I'm not an english major and don't usually proof-read every little thing I write. Wouldn't ya know, Electrical Engineering majors usually don't focus too hard on grammar when 9/10 of what you read is wiring print outs and technical drawings. Nitpicking and being a smart-*** is just as annoying as the newbs who come around asking if they're buddies roached-out talon's motor will drop into their 98 DE automatic Coupe. The answer is do the research, they make search engines for a reason. So you newb, with your jaw-dropping 4 posts, can go **** off for all that I care, I'll continue to flame newbs who ask the questions that have been answered numerous times, and continue to put up with the little bitches like you, because once in a while, you'll get a newb like Hyphy Crunkwho has done research and asks intellegent questions. Those are the people I stick around for and am more than happy to share knowledge and information with.

Old 04-22-2008, 01:50 PM

No the 1.5 is different from the 1.8

Like the brake pads on 1.5 is smaller than the 1.8
I know because I mistakenly order the wrong parts.

Manifold will not fit on the 1.5 coming from a 1.8 engine.

The serpintine belt is also short on 1.5 than the 1.8.
But you can Used the same Short Ram intake on both engine.

If you have a 1.5 Mirage Engine YOU WILL HAVE A HARD TIME LOOKING FOR PARTS except if you live in Australia try this web site for Mirage parts
from down under

http://www.rpw.com

Old 04-25-2008, 04:53 PM

Sorry for all the drama. Finally made some time to shrink down my sig. Thanx for the suggestion Lil evo.

Old 05-03-2013, 04:58 PM

we also dont work at your shop lil evo. i find the rule of thumb is either help or dont. a simple no would have sufficed. for the time it takes you to type out your rant, you could have spent it doing better things. like searching other threads.

Search this Thread