Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

A/C problem

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 05:17 PM
Default A/C problem

I am driving a 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Limited, my A/C car is cool sometimes and then runs hot, I already check the compressor and is running fine and the freon is full, can some body tell me what is wrong with my A/C?

thanks

Old 06-29-2010, 10:59 PM

you have to be more detailed..

when you are STOPPED, as in not moving, is that when it seems like the a/c---- in better statement--- not AS cold. but when you are actually MOVING and driving, it works just fine nice and cold? but as soon as you are stopped again, same thing?

Old 06-30-2010, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by redturboeclipse
you have to be more detailed..

when you are STOPPED, as in not moving, is that when it seems like the a/c---- in better statement--- not AS cold. but when you are actually MOVING and driving, it works just fine nice and cold? but as soon as you are stopped again, same thing?
some time when I am moving and some time when I stopped

Old 07-12-2010, 02:42 PM

Check your a/c fan, my 2003 was doing the same and the fan was not working well, there was false contact in one line. Now is working ok, and cooling all day.