Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

Instruments illumination lights doesn't work (cluster, cigarrete...)

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2019, 08:12 PM
Default Instruments illumination lights doesn't work (cluster, cigarrete...)

Hello!

I have a Montero 3.2 DID and I have a problem with the interior dash lights (cluster, cigarrete, a/c....), yesterday I'm checking for rear fog lamp fault (doesn't work), removing/installing somes fuses to check if was ok, the rear fog lamp start to work, but now (I think that I put in contact the two pins from illumination in the rear fog connector button with the multimeter checking for the rear fog lamp fault) the instruments illumination lights doesn't work, in the cluster the white light not are illuminated, the acc white light also, in cigarrete, ashtry...

I don't know what's the fuse for ilumination lights and from where comes the positive to check the relay... someone have the system wiring diagrams? Someone know more info about this?

Thanks for the help!!!!