Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

my montero august 2009

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 11:26 AM
Default my montero august 2009

i just bought my montero last august of 2009 and i use it on city driving and has only 5,800 mileage now. i'm the type of person who is very O.C. when it comes to my cars.. i always make sure that my cars are free of scratch, no dents and all.. few months after, i noticed that my suspension has leak and had many "KALAMPAG". imagine, its a 4X4 SUV that's meant for heavy duty vehicle or as light truck.

unfortunately, i was a victim of ondoy last september 2009. i did the repairs all by myself and was able to fix everything 100%. i brought my montero in the service center for its first 5,000 maintainance and to also check the "KALAMPAGS" on my suspension. IM SO DISAPPOINTED when they VOID the warranty of the suspension.. i would have understand if they will void the warranty of the other parts, BUT THE SUSPENSION?! i thought 4X4 SUV's are meant for offroads, outdoor stuffs such as flood?!.. how come these things happened? how come they void the suspension? actually i bought a new suspension in mitsubishi and yet it does still has "KALAMPAG".. honestly, i truly have regrets on buying my montero because of its supension. THE SUSPENSION IS SO WEAK.. IT SUCKS! IM REALLY SO DISAPPOINTED..