Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

Pajero / Shogun VSS cable

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2014, 08:54 AM
Laz
Default Pajero / Shogun VSS cable

Hi

I would need some advise/help on finding the VSS cable to my MMCS, I have a UK spec 2010 Elegance model with Rockford system with navi screen, I would like to get AV working in motion, my understanding is that you have to disconnect the gps and also the VSS, but I can't find the VSS cable, many people mention that it's the white with blue stripe cable found under the radio on a white connector, well I don't have that white connecter, I will try an post some pictures up of what the loom looks like behind the MMCS, so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know where I can find the VSS

p.s. the only white connect I found was threw the left side vent right next to the MMCS
Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails Pajero / Shogun VSS cable-img_5692.jpg   Pajero / Shogun VSS cable-img_5691.jpg   Pajero / Shogun VSS cable-img_5693.jpg   Pajero / Shogun VSS cable-img_5694.jpg  

Last edited by Laz; 01-31-2014 at 09:02 AM.