Mitsubishi Montero & Montero Sport This sport utility vehicle offers more size than the other Mitsubishi SUVs, but manages to keep a sporty look and comfortable feel, unlike many larger SUVs.

So Why Don't You Have A Manual?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by FireDoc
I have a complete 4 volume set of factory service manuals for the 2002 (and subsequent years) full-size Monty if anyone is interested. I had to part with her, as my family is now too large to effectively fit if we had any luggage. My wife kids cried when we left it at the Honda dealer (oddyssey touring). We drove it to Alaska, stayed 5 years, and drove it back. Great vehicle! won't forget that one...
Sorry to hear you had to give up the Monty.
What are you asking for the FSM set?

Old 08-10-2012, 09:57 PM
Smile 1995 montero ls

The reason I don't have a manuel is because I brought the car used off craigs list. This is one awesome machine. Wish I had it new. Love it. Just wish I had owners manual to help explain some buttons and features. If anyone has one please name your reasonable price and payment directions

Thanks

Motor man 01

Old 08-19-2012, 06:34 AM

Sorry for the late reply, $100 for the set.

Old 12-23-2012, 04:55 AM
Default Thanks to ukrcan

Thanks to ukrcan for posting the link to the downloadable service manuals.

Old 02-19-2013, 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by ukrcan
I just found this link that has a number of FSM in pdf format free and ready to be downloaded...

Enjoy

http://www.mitsubishilinks.com/
Thanks ukrcan! This was hard for me to find using google.

Old 04-07-2013, 09:22 AM

I had a lot of trouble finding any kind of manual for my 01 Montero. I came across one on CD on Ebay and bought it. It is large! 3340 pages but much to my dismay, it still leaves a lot of unanswered questions, so thats why I am here.

Old 04-21-2013, 12:29 PM

Not to beat this topic to death, but I did find a whole bunch of FSMs on Scribd.com
For example, this 1997-99 Montero Sport FSM... 1335 pages of free info. You might have to create and account. I think I may have had to upload something for "trade".. Hard to locate certain topics, but I was able to find what I needed in here.

1997-99 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Repair Manual PDF

Old 01-13-2014, 07:36 PM

Chilton / Haynes also do not publish a printed version of the 01 Montero LTD. Since I didn't want to shell out $300 for the FSW, I signed up for the Chilton DIY online manual. Chilton promised full-color photos, step-by-step detailed instructions, and videos for $30 a year. The only truth to their statement was the fees. There was no video or photos - just line drawings. Worst - there were steps missing. For replacing a front wheel bearing, it went from removing the tire and brakes and then bam! the hub is in a vice on a bench. I wish mine woulda done that. To take that big nut off the axle, I had to get an 8-foot bar from my cyclone fence, attach it to a breaker bar and still jump up and down on it. (Wonder how many ft / lbs that was)

Anyways - Dont waste your money on Chilton DIY

Old 04-07-2014, 10:01 AM

Hello,

I am looking for an owners manual for the '97 Montero Sport. Couldn't find one from links in this thread.

???

Thanks
Jim

Old 04-08-2014, 08:29 PM

I just for my 95' Montero LS. Luckily it came with the entire manual. Happy!

Quick Reply: So Why Don't You Have A Manual?