Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

07 outlander

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 11:56 PM
Default 07 outlander

hi,
I am new to the mitsubishi brand. I recently traded my 2006 scion xa for a 07 outlander. This is day 2 with the truck and i am loving it.
I am looking forward to getting to know all about mitsubishi's line of vehicles.

Old 11-07-2006, 02:41 AM
Default RE: 07 outlander

welcome! the new outlander looks pretty neat. what kinda of gas mileage does it get?

Old 11-07-2006, 08:49 AM

it looks like i get about 24 mpg. I might get a bit less after i get past the break in period cause i plan to really get on it.

Old 11-07-2006, 10:10 AM

Awesome man...hope you like it!

I was going to wait to get a 07, but i decided to go with the 06 SE. Mainly because i like the styling better and the fact that its a bit smaller than the newer one. Although i do wish i had the Navi and the HID's. But i do have a Magellan Roadmate GPS now so that works for me. I think the 06 outlander is a great car, so im sure the 07 is even a bit better so youll have to love it. I am just waiting to test it out in the snow....Cant Wait!!!!!!!!1

Old 11-07-2006, 02:36 PM

Nice to see the first 07 Outlander owner signing on at the forum! I hope this car is going to be a huge success in the US, 'coz it must one of the best SUV's in its class. it's one hell of a change compared to the 06 model in terms of features But I still love both the interiour and exterior of the previous outlander!

I suppose you better keep a light foot in the break-in period for the durability of this nice engine it will save your gas bill too, 24 mpg is very good for a V6 of this size.

Which color and trim level do you have?

Old 11-07-2006, 11:33 PM

I have the base model in silver, but it still comes with plenty of goodies. I love the auto stick. I will admit, the 06 is a bit more stylish but this version is bigger and more sound of a vehicle, in my opinion. Well, i am looking forward to adding some personal touches to my new baby. i'll post pics when i figure out how to do so.
Thanks for the replies.........

Old 11-10-2006, 01:33 AM

Great car that 07 Outlander. I hope this gives Mitsubishi the lift it needs to get back into financial health.

I got my 06 Outlander 1 week before the 07 was delivered. But I have no regrets because I ended up getting a huge discount on my 06.

Do post some pics of your Outlander man.

Old 11-13-2006, 01:31 PM

My better half and I just picked up an 07 Outlander XLS this weekend. So far, we really love it. We also shopped the new CR-V and Santa Fe. Overall, the Outlander offered more for the money and we really like the styling. I'm still blown away at what a great deal we got (invoice price on a brand new model is pretty rare IMO, even amoung slow selling brands such as Mitsubishi). Given the fact that we paid less than we would have for a loaded CR-V or Santa Fe, the feature content is amazing. Better than my Pilot in fact (keyless access, NAV, HIDs, leather, bluetooth, etc.)

I'll be sure to post some pics once the front windows are tinted and we get some good weather.

Old 11-15-2006, 11:49 AM

ORIGINAL: fba0861

I got my 06 Outlander 1 week before the 07 was delivered. But I have no regrets because I ended up getting a huge discount on my 06.
I got mine just before the 07s were delivered also. I wanted to wait, but I couldn'tpass up the deal I got on the 06. I love not having the dogs in the front of the car with me, they hate riding in the back though, lol. Good luck with the 07, it looks really nice!

Tina

Old 11-15-2006, 11:53 PM

07's are very nice- the option list and standard V6 will really help put Mitsubishi closer to a mainstream vehicle again rather than being the "red headed step child". I also think the SUV rather than wagon styling will appeal to more consumers. Good luck with the 07's!

Quick Reply: 07 outlander