Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

07 Outlander

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2012 | 05:22 AM

Originally Posted by Burtonrider10022
You... bumped a thread from 2007 to say it was a waste of time?

Such irony...

Yes i did

as im new to the forum i have been looking at ALL threads old and new to gain as much information as i can about my vehicle.

Although, not as big a waste of time as your comment

If you have a positive piece of information to add please do, otherwise TROLL somewhere else

Old 10-18-2012 | 02:27 PM

Man you got some knife edge faced *****!!fir a newbie, navy some respect and appreciation for senior members will get you further but seems your ho,e is pretty deep enough so I wouldn't be surprised that in the future your posts you may have asking for info or advise remain at a large 0

Youth of today... No respect at all

Old 10-18-2012 | 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Gen-8
Man you got some knife edge faced *****!!fir a newbie, navy some respect and appreciation for senior members will get you further but seems your ho,e is pretty deep enough so I wouldn't be surprised that in the future your posts you may have asking for info or advise remain at a large 0

Youth of today... No respect at all

Was the above directed at me?

i was only defending myself from a personal quip at me, just because i asked a question, it was a blatant dig at me from someone with only 80 odd posts, so if the other posts by them are of such substance then i do not regret my reply, iwould have massive ***** if i had slated a member with several thousand posts but i would not do that as they probably have had far more positive input thant some others

Please do not be offended as offense has not been intended.

i will not carry on this matter as you obviously think that im only here to cause problems

Old 10-19-2012 | 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by tinker
Read this thread from start to finish hoping to get an answer......what a waste of time i will never recoupe life is to short

Answer to what?

since you didnt ask a question and this thread started about 6 different things its a little hard to answer somethign that was never asked.

Old 10-19-2012 | 02:40 PM

I'm with him^^ thanks theewz.....

Burt was making a funny comment not a dig... A simple old forum gig when someo e revives a thread from the dead...

Old 10-20-2012 | 04:08 AM

Originally Posted by Gen-8
I'm with him^^ thanks theewz.....

Burt was making a funny comment not a dig... A simple old forum gig when someo e revives a thread from the dead...
If only my e-wiener was bigger I could get away with those jokes.

Old 10-20-2012 | 05:11 AM

Apologies to all, i obviously got out the wrng side of bed the day i made the original post

Old 10-20-2012 | 01:56 PM

If only my e-wiener was bigger I could get away with those jokes.
if only lol

Old 10-21-2012 | 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by tinker
Apologies to all, i obviously got out the wrng side of bed the day i made the original post
Meh, I'm over it. Welcome to the forum, no real harm intended from my end. You should add some details to your profile and post up some pics of your ride in the "Outlander Pictures" thread when you get a chance.

Old 10-21-2012 | 06:27 AM

Meh, I'm over it. Welcome to the forum, no real harm intended from my end. You should add some details to your profile and post up some pics of your ride in the "Outlander Pictures" thread when you get a chance.

Sorry mate no harm was meant, Nice ride you have by the way.

not usually a prat, but hey we all have our moments eh

Quick Reply: 07 Outlander