Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

'07 Outlander

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2019, 05:28 AM
Default '07 Outlander

I own a 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander automatic transmission ~NOT TURBO~. Couple days ago I was about to leave for work, my SUV started as usual, put into Drive and nothing. It won't move forward nor reverse. I don't know whats happening. All the online info I'm finding is about replacing Turbo Hose. I don't have turbo. PLEASE HELP!

Old 09-16-2019, 11:42 AM

not sure what people are talking about Turbo, the American market didn't receive that version in 2007. now there could be a problem with a vacuum hose, are you getting any errors on the information display between the speedo and the tach? does the gear on the display show D or R? it's possible the linkage came off? what does the engine do when you try the gas? does it rev freely or does it bog down trying to move the car? would be good to know which version of 07 you have, V6 or 4 cylinder as they came with different transmissions, also it can be super helpful to have a brief video clip posted of the symptom (if you're not sure about the type of engine, post a picture) - my last question would be if you've driven through any water lately