Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

'07 XLS w/Nav Backup Camera Installed!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 01:37 AM
Default RE: '07 XLS w/Nav Backup Camera Installed!

ORIGINAL: MadisonMini

Maybe you should actually read his post, including the part toward the end...you know, the part that says he'll be posting more stuff later.

I mean, don't you think he KNOWS that stuff would be helpful? Of course he does! So RTFA.
[/align] [/align] [/align]
Thanks... glad someone caught that...

I have just been real busy lately, 3 kids and a full time job with a large project due this week.. Plus a write up with pictures takes a long time... especially if I don't want to miss anything.

Considering it will be here live on the 'net' for a while serving as a guide I would hate to make any glaring mistakes. I am not a 'newbie' at these modifications, or write ups, if you search the net for 'sbessel' you will see my name associated to Jeep TJ write-up's as well as Dodge Ram modifications and Toyota X-Runner stuff (http://xrunner.scottomation.com) I specilize in low dollar electrical modifications and do-it-yourself stuff.

So a little slack would be appreciated.

Old 04-24-2007, 01:48 AM

[sm=sigh.gif]No pictures yet wtf? HAHA Just kidding.

When your the first one to have a project like this done with teaser pics, you have to expect some impatient people. Be happy that they are looking forward to your post and not tryngto kick you off.

Old 04-24-2007, 02:01 AM
Banned

We need to start stickying these things. I have seen some imressive write ups in this section. I love it

Old 04-25-2007, 04:13 PM

great work. thanks in advance for your next post. i'll wait.

Old 04-25-2007, 06:10 PM

post removedby soundcolor...

Old 04-25-2007, 06:12 PM

oh, and if I didnt say it before,
well done... thats a great install

Old 04-25-2007, 11:17 PM

ORIGINAL: soundcolor

hey there bro... relax... i wasnt on for a couple of days, and didnt know when he posted it... I didnt bother to check the posted date, and therefore didnt know any better. relax. (man I am getting so tired of the new kids rolling up in here, and being ********, dont they know I am the ******* of the forum...LOL)
So what does not knowing *when* he posted it have to do with asking a question that's specifically answered in his first post? You said your read it, but it was hard to tell from the above ramble.

So basically I said you need to read more carefully before asking silly questions, and from your previous post you call me *******,dick (twice),***

And i don't see how your "preferred" replies are any more tolerable than what I wrote, they're just written more poorly...

Old 04-26-2007, 04:44 AM

agree

Old 04-26-2007, 11:43 AM

post removed by soundcolor...

Old 04-26-2007, 01:57 PM

soundcolor, I greatly appreciate you butchering my post. thanks...Your immature nature and selfishness has really shined through. The fact is there were not hoards of people busting down the door with cameras in hand ready and waiting just for the diagrams, in fact there is only one other person that has a camera and I am in direct email contact with them. I gave enough information for you to make up your mind if you wanted to do this modification, and AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I would post the exact details. I also posted the exact details why I didn't post sooner. If anyone would have asked I am also open to PM/email/phone of the details, but no one asked.

If you want to rant on like a 6 year old please do it in PM or an off-topic post, people here are interested in technical Outlander topics, not listening to you rant on. As of now when I do actually post the diagrams, pictures and all the instructions I will have your crap polluting up this thread.

There is no benefit to me to post this information, I get no monetary reward, no internet 'credit' and in fact this is turning out to be more trouble that it is worth. I just do it to try and help others, and save them some pain and frustration. It will take me a few hours to compile the information, type it all out, upload the photos to my server, and check it for errors and get it posted. Many people will use it for reference for a long time to come, and it needs to be as correct as possible, so I would rather not just slap something together in the last second.

Again, thanks for crapping all over this thread for no good reason at all. Please next time relax and don’t post unless you have something to actually technical to add.

(sorry for ranting as that is usually not my style, especially in a technical post/board, but this just pissed me off.)

Quick Reply: '07 XLS w/Nav Backup Camera Installed!