Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

2005-2012 Outlander Customising

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 10:40 PM
Lightbulb 2005-2012 Outlander Customising

Hi guys if you don't know yet I am a parts supplier world wide and now that I own an outlander I'm happy to supply your wants and needs for the outlander.

My market is JDM only but as we know there's majority of interchangeable options of wich the USDM and EU markets lack of wich I will be able to supply.

I'm making molds of my wife's body kit soon(roar) and will have them on offer worldwide.
Name:  de196dba.jpg
Views: 1754
Size:  56.8 KB
Name:  1e7ad28f.jpg
Views: 5038
Size:  134.5 KB
Name:  4d33507a.jpg
Views: 5417
Size:  114.1 KB
Name:  0f34bed1.jpg
Views: 5894
Size:  88.1 KB

Interior options I can supply FULL Leather seats. Genuine leather for the 5-7seater model,note these you remove your fabric and zip these on,Oem fitment and it will upgrade your basic model to a top line model feel and look. Uses top grade BMW leather.This kit includes all 5/7 seats,headrests,centre console,door card inserts, as per factory

I'm able to offer covered pillars in fabric of choice for those that like less road notice and softer touches to interior.
Wife's is getting blackout install by me with black roof lining,black fabrick a,b,c,d pillar covers.
Leather or fabric stitched cluster hood covers, either complete factory panel or 3m stick on covers.

Chrome air controll
ZH color combination meters
Aux/RCA arm console parts
Lights
Customparts. Rocker covers/arm rest/air vent/center console color options such as ralli art carbon look,etc here's some of the looks I offer.
Name:  IMG_0005-2.jpg
Views: 1665
Size:  120.1 KB
Name:  DSCF3022.jpg
Views: 1660
Size:  140.6 KB

I'm looking into a brembo brake adaptor plate based on the 160mm bolt spacing,where ours are 130mm.

Led inner taillight conversions,similar to the RU one done
Headlight upgrades

And of course I'm sure I'll be able to source OEM rare ties as well

This thread I hope 1 day to be a sticky, but 1 step at a time

Don't hesitate to pm or email me your questions
qcustoms@xtra.co.nz

Old 07-16-2012, 11:36 AM

What we need is better/wider mud flaps like the rally armor or some of the JDM ones.

Old 07-16-2012, 01:13 PM

this is great!

do you have a website where we can view all the parts for our outlanders? im really interested in finding a body kit ..

Old 07-16-2012, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by OutlanderGT
What we need is better/wider mud flaps like the rally armor or some of the JDM ones.
Is the JDM different for. USDM? If so why? Give me a picture so I can see what they look like and then I can look into getting some

Old 07-16-2012, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by xOutlanderFiendx
this is great!

do you have a website where we can view all the parts for our outlanders? im really interested in finding a body kit ..
Hi mate as mentioned my site is still in the making, finding people to design and then host is a nightmare lol, any takers lol

Old 07-16-2012, 03:28 PM

here is a pic I found of outlander mud flaps

I'm also in the market OEM neoprene seat covers not seem to be available in US.. that are in the aussie market. probably for the front seat only

Old 07-16-2012, 04:00 PM

Try this site

Coverking - Custom Seat Covers

they supply costco in Canada from the US

Old 07-16-2012, 04:12 PM

Yea I can get those mud flaps, you are aware they're exactly the rally spec so they sway in the wind ok?

As for seat covers, I will be removing mine to fit the leather and they're the black suede style cloth,is that what your wanting?

Old 07-16-2012, 04:14 PM

Ok guys the ROAR Bodykit is going for Molding on Wednesday so 2 weeks from now I'll have the entire kit Front Lip, Rear Aprin, Rear Wing, Sideskirts, door moulding strips(grey parts) available for purchase.

Can anyone tell me how to become a vendor here or do you not have such a thing lol

Old 07-16-2012, 04:19 PM

Available in individual sets to suit the front and second row seats of the Outlander, these genuine Seat Covers are made from neoprene. They simply slide over the seats – without any tie downs – and are quick and easy to remove for cleaning. They will help protect your seats from everyday wear, dirt and accidental spillages.

Quick Reply: 2005-2012 Outlander Customising