Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

2nd Gen after market

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 12:16 AM
Default 2nd Gen after market

How many of you guys excited to see what the after market has in stores for us in the future, what do you all hope to see and any insight on anything coming soon for our cars?

I would personally hope to see more mitsu warranted parts, because lets face it, I dont plan to loose my 10 year powertrain to an intake upgrade.lol.

Old 02-22-2007, 12:23 AM
Default RE: 2nd Gen after market

I have been searching all over the place for aftermarket accessories. I can't really find anything. I really want a grill gaurd or something for protection on the front.

Old 02-22-2007, 04:57 PM
JMC

You'll probably be waiting awhile. Do you know how long I had to wait to get anything for my '03? Nobody to help out then...be patient.

Old 02-22-2007, 07:05 PM

Yeah it'll be a while, but I have a feling this generation outies are gona pick up quick on the aftermarket. I know what it feels to wait for ever, my old car was an 04 ralliart.

I would like one of those nudge bars, like they have in the Australia website but only in black though, to go with my black LS, I want to go for that bad guy in black look on it.lol.

By the way, if you guys go to the K&N website you'll realize they have no air filter for our cars, atleast last time I cheked they din't.So leave a request for them to get some manufatured, I'm sure the more demand they get for them the quicker they'l be released.

Old 02-22-2007, 09:41 PM

ehh, me, I just want the ralliart stuff they get over in japan...
The suspension looks trick (and should only cost about 800.00 us)
the front air-dam is bitchin, as is the front grill
the engine cover thingin for the front of the bay is awome
the shifter is killer
hell, the whole damn list is outta this world...

oh well, maybe one day

Old 02-22-2007, 09:41 PM
JMC

The K&N should hit soon.....it usually does.

Old 03-18-2007, 02:45 PM

Now that the new lancer is out on the streets, do you guys think we will still get some wanted attention from the aftermarket? or will it all be shifted to the 4B11?

Old 03-18-2007, 03:09 PM

I can't wait for some neon light kits to come out. I want to put some bright blues under my bumpers.[sm=bling.gif]!

[sm=icon_rofl.gif]Im just kidding, I kill myself.
I want my damn nudge bar already.

Old 03-18-2007, 03:48 PM

yeah, they should go along nicely with some hid look foglights, some nice chrome look spinner hubcaps...

oh crap, i just read the bottom part.
Well its a good thing you were joking, or you were about to get a thourough lashing

Old 03-18-2007, 04:52 PM

Yeah, I want that damn nudge bar!! hey... maybe if a bunch of us sign a pettition that we want these accessories and we fax it over to MMNA, they might consider offering them in the states. I mean it would have to be at least 200 of us to sign it. I already have 1 guy from work who wants the nudge bar so thats 2 already including my self.

Let me know what you guys think, and if you all think its a good idea I will get a thread going about it.

Quick Reply: 2nd Gen after market