Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

anyone from las vegas? HELP NEEDED

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 02:45 AM
Default anyone from las vegas? HELP NEEDED

anyone from the las vegas area? bought my 07xls last april and have my first visit to the dealer for the periodic inspection last oct20. asked them about the tsb and they doesn't seem to know. one of the guy there told me that my car should be left for a day if i want them to fix the tsb when i thought as to from what i read from here that it would only take an hour to reprogram/fix it. that lead me to think that he or they doesn't know how. by the way it's the centinial people's mitsubishi. for those from las vegas, from what dealer did you have your outie's tsb fixed? PLEASE HELP i have another appointment this friday beacause the periodic inspection still flashes. the mmcs warning doesn't anymore because the guy from the dealer erased it instead of updating.

Old 11-01-2007, 09:56 AM
Default RE: anyone from las vegas? HELP NEEDED

Well what you need to understand is that you cannot just pull up and they jump on your car. There is a schedule of people who have their cars in the same day. Thats the way it works everywhere, not just dealerships. Many auto shops prefer the car is left for the day to ensure all the cars on the schedule get done. I wouldn't assume they don't know what they are doing because of that at all.

Old 11-01-2007, 12:06 PM
Default RE: anyone from las vegas? HELP NEEDED

whatleads me to doubt his knowledge is that he's not aware about the tsb and that he told me that i'm gonna leave my car there for a day so thier mechanic can check it because it will take along time to check and fix the tsb that i told them which is the throttle hesitation. another is the way he handles the mmcs instead of updating the data after the oil change he erased it. and the periodic inspection that flashes he said that he fixed it when i know that it turn off and flashes back again when you turn on your ignition again.when it wasoff he told me that he fixed it and then he let me see it that it's not there anymore. so i was thinking he got it. but then when i was about to leave iturn the ignitionoff beacause he left it on while giving me the papers and then i turned on the ignition andguess what? it's there. but instead ofdealingthe problem with himi drove off out from the dealer. beacause i'm afraid he will just broke it instead of fixing it. anyway thanks for reply. anymore help from anyone from lasvegas?