Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Anyone put Goodyear Assurance Comfort Tread on their Outie?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 09:23 AM
Default Anyone put Goodyear Assurance Comfort Tread on their Outie?

Hey all,

Still shopping for tires - came across the Goodyear Assurance Comfort tread. Warranty up to 130,000 km! and pretty good price.

Do you think they would handle better than the OEM Yoko Geolanders that came on the LS model (16 inch).

I am just afraid of them being too soft.

Thanks!

Old 06-14-2011, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by newoutlanderfan
Hey all,

Still shopping for tires - came across the Goodyear Assurance Comfort tread. Warranty up to 130,000 km! and pretty good price.

Do you think they would handle better than the OEM Yoko Geolanders that came on the LS model (16 inch).

I am just afraid of them being too soft.

Thanks!
Not exactly an answer, but I am using Goodyear Assurance Triple Tread on my Ford Freestyle, and going to get same for my Outlander when stock Eagle LS2 are worn out. I am totally happy with Assurance Triple Tread performance both in summer and winter.

Old 06-19-2011, 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by Vadimus
Not exactly an answer, but I am using Goodyear Assurance Triple Tread on my Ford Freestyle, and going to get same for my Outlander when stock Eagle LS2 are worn out. I am totally happy with Assurance Triple Tread performance both in summer and winter.
We drive a kia spectra with the goodyear assurance/fuelmax tires and noticed probly +20% gas mileage with them, dont use them in the winter though. we are looking into getting the rvr and will put on the fuelmax when the stock eagles wear out.