Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

AUX input.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 12:40 AM
Default RE: AUX input.....

i also have the sun n' sound package as well. i have all the packages except for the rear dvd. but i only have the audio input which is the red and white but no yellow which is for the video.
so is there a wire for video input underneath the plastic panel that i just need to connect a jack?

Old 03-25-2008, 10:01 AM

smily157
You don't see video on MMCS from REAR AUX input, right? Maybe you made this on drive? In this case, you don't have videopicture on MMCS...this original feature (see manual).
theddy
Yes,wirevideo is present for connect video jack,but another end of this wire is empty (don't have connect for any device). This wire end present on ISO for MMCShead deviceand for dash DVD.

Old 03-25-2008, 03:46 PM

gusev67-check this site http://minkara.carview.co.jp/userid/...306/note.aspxa apart from the audio-video adapter there is a harness ( plug) that is used under the front seat near the aplifier.What is that for?? The site is in japanese so i didn't understand much.See for yourself if you can understand anything?

Old 03-26-2008, 12:09 PM

If you look at their pix, its for a car with no option of the connector in back. Thats why there is a connector under the seat.
If you have the Nav, you just need to solder in a RCA connector.. Look here, I have done it and another has added pixs.
I will see if If I can locate it.

Old

Old 03-26-2008, 12:15 PM

https://mitsubishiforum.com/m_192644/tm.htm

Thats the procedure to make the connector yourself, but look a few post back and you will find the adapter from mits.

Old 03-27-2008, 12:48 AM

ORIGINAL: oldpapa1949

https://mitsubishiforum.com/m_192644/tm.htm

Thats the procedure to make the connector yourself, but look a few post back and you will find the adapter from mits.

thanks for this link

Old 07-03-2008, 06:24 PM

ORIGINAL: Cuffy

ORIGINAL: chenarm

I have a bunch of mini/RCA cables, but it would probably cost more in shipping than if you get one from a store, You should be able to get one for about $7-$8, You could also get a real Ipod/RCA cable for about $10-20.
Thanx for the offer Marc. I haveaSamsung K3 withasingle to single inline cable for an aux input. I haven't seen any cables that have a single inline on one end and RCA's on the other. I'm no audiophile so i don't know if they even exist.
in fact they do....

http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...1&format=2

Ordered one just now while looking for a solution so i can listen to my ipod. the 2 previous stated methods are somewhat time-consuming and require quite a bit of work. Would be a lot easier to get a $3 cable that does all the work if all you're worried about is going from iPod/mp3 player -> AUX inputs.

Old 07-03-2008, 07:19 PM

radioshack has those cables to but you would be paying over $10. i got mine at a local surplus store for $4 for a 6ft

Old 07-03-2008, 11:58 PM

very true, but the quality on most of these cables sold at monoprice is pretty good. lifetime warranty, $2 shipping to Canada, cant really go wrong there I just hope the onboard display with read out the song names and what not.

Old 07-04-2008, 12:21 PM

i ordered a couple of HDMI cables from monoprice last year. they carry good stuff.
as for the text display, i doubt it cause it only carries the audio signal. i tried with my cousins ipod and audio was great but never looked at the screen to see if it displayed the name of the song or not.

Quick Reply: AUX input.....