Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Connecting iPods

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 09:53 PM
Default Connecting iPods

Hello

As you know, search is down so I couldn't find an answer on this. How are you guys connecting your ipods to your Outties? I have nav and would like to be able to use the stereo controls on my steering wheel. Anyone using something that allows you to do this? Thanks!!

Old 09-04-2008, 05:33 PM
Default RE: Connecting iPods

I use the NYKO Stereo Link for mine.I don't have the Navigation system though. Just plug into the AV inputon the back of the center console and use your AUX to listen to your music, and the volume is controlled using your normal radio controls. Just make sure that your Ipod is charged because this wire will not charge it for you.[/align]
http://www.nyko.com/Nyko/Products/?i=44

Old 09-05-2008, 07:11 PM

So the volume is controlled by the normal radio controls... how about changing songs, etc.?

Old 09-07-2008, 05:32 PM

Right now there is nothing on the market to allow for what your seeking. Using the standard Apple TV Cables you can get the audio / video / and power charge. If you patch the main nav unit you can use the aux port while car is in motion. The DVD In motion patch is now out I cant imagine it will be much longer for one that covers the aux port.