Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

DOES MMS HAVE ANY AVAILABLE VIDEO OUT CONNECTION????

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Default DOES MMS HAVE ANY AVAILABLE VIDEO OUT CONNECTION????

I have posted a similAR question in the MMS navi pulled out and REAR Seat MMS threads but I haven't recieved yet any answer at all..
Well I am thinking of an either aftermarket or DIY Rear Entertaiment System and although the AUX in can feed in MMS the RES video I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO FEED FRONT MMC VIDEO ETC TO BACK SEATS RES......

Old 02-02-2009, 12:25 PM
Default RE: DOES MMS HAVE ANY AVAILABLE VIDEO OUT CONNECTION????

I would think there is a feed as I can watch a DVD playing in the MMCS on the factory-installed RES. There was a post about connecting the RES aftermarket to the front MMCS, but good luck finding it with the search function the way it is right now!

Old 03-17-2009, 05:50 PM

The output is the connector with only two cables on the back of the mmcs, in the middle more or less...

Now, the problem is, does anybody know which format it outputs? In Europe? I connected a screen to the signal but i only get black-and-white picture.

Any ideas, can the output signal be changed somewhere??

Any ideas...

//PJ

Old 03-18-2009, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by pjagmo
The output is the connector with only two cables on the back of the mmcs, in the middle more or less...

Now, the problem is, does anybody know which format it outputs? In Europe? I connected a screen to the signal but i only get black-and-white picture.

Any ideas, can the output signal be changed somewhere??

Any ideas...

//PJ
can you please be a bit more specific conerning the output connectors??? are you sure the B/W picture is not due to the screen you used??

Old 03-20-2009, 10:22 AM

Actually, i found the problem. I was using Video-Out and ground from the MMCS. Connected it to my screens, but only got B&W picture. Classic S-Video/Composite problem. I just connected the Video-Out over two pins on the S-Video in and "Voilá" i have colour.

//Patrik

Old 06-04-2009, 09:15 PM

pjagmo,
What pins on the s-svideo did you use?

I am trying to hook my mmcs up to 2 lcds I am going to put into my headrests. I want to make sure I can get video back there before I rip everything apart. Any help would be appricated.

Thanks