Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

ETACS options customization

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 11:53 AM

I have an 07 xls turned the rear fog on in ETACS what additional steps do I need to take to have them work?

Old 08-04-2016, 07:40 PM

I'm at a similar point in my attempt to install a rear fog on my 2016 Outlander. I have tried both Present (Cannot Change) and present (Can Change) settings, and in spite of hearing a relay click in the dash upon the second twist of the fog light switch, I still have LH reverse light and no Rear Fog Lamp indicator on the dash. Does anyone have a wiring diagram so I can see what I am missing. I was hoping that the rear lights would be wired the same in all markets, but ETACS would just tell them to do something else. Seems like this may not be the case.

Old 10-30-2016, 03:19 AM
ale

Hi! i tried browsing the hread and searching the web to no avail. I also bought the lexia cables from china using the diagbox v7.57 to my Mitsu ASX 2013. At first, I was able to do auto unlock on park. But I accidentally clicked the check button on the auto programming while lookng for the auto lock on speed. Now, my dash keeps on displaying service required for ABS, transmission and 4wd (i am only on 2wd). To top it all off, my remotes don't work but can still start engine. Help!

Old 10-31-2016, 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by ale
Hi! i tried browsing the hread and searching the web to no avail. I also bought the lexia cables from china using the diagbox v7.57 to my Mitsu ASX 2013. At first, I was able to do auto unlock on park. But I accidentally clicked the check button on the auto programming while lookng for the auto lock on speed. Now, my dash keeps on displaying service required for ABS, transmission and 4wd (i am only on 2wd). To top it all off, my remotes don't work but can still start engine. Help!

I wonder. where you find this stupid information? Why you encode ASX through Diagbox? Who taught you this?
Then, all fix this nonsense via ETACSDecoder, or via lot of money at the dealer. WHAT FOR????

Old 10-31-2016, 03:00 AM

Via ETACSDecoder you restore your coding 100%

Old 10-31-2016, 05:35 AM
ale

Originally Posted by Earl_Vadim
Via ETACSDecoder you restore your coding 100%
Sent you a message at etacsdecoder forum. I just joined there, where do I download to try?

Old 11-05-2016, 03:09 AM
ale

Originally Posted by ale
bump!, help! i am fine with the warnings, I need my remotes to work again please. i do not trust my dealer, they will over charge me for sure and even deliberately damage parts so that I pay more.

Old 11-07-2016, 12:35 PM

Again... download ED free, create account, then wirte me your VIN on ED-forum. I will give next instructions.

Old 11-08-2016, 07:16 AM
Default MINI VCI cable

Hi All,

I recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10, and I'm now having problems getting the MINI VCI cable to work. ETACSDecoder just won't pick it up. So I'm assuming it's some kind of driver issue?

Has anyone dealt with this before?

Old 11-08-2016, 10:20 AM
ale

Originally Posted by Earl_Vadim
Again... download ED free, create account, then wirte me your VIN on ED-forum. I will give next instructions.
Thank you thank you thank you! sleepless nights are over, restored everything. I will be careful from now on hehe.

Quick Reply: ETACS options customization