Mitsubishi Outlander The new crossover from Mitsubishi, mixing the usefulness of an SUV with the size and convenience of a sport wagon.

Free CARFAX Vehicle History Reports for all of Outlander fan!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 11:58 PM
Default Free CARFAX Vehicle History Reports for all of Outlander fan!

Hi all,

I have Unlimited 30-day CARFAX Vehicle History Reports (Expires on: 05/12/2007) to sharing with all of you
Just sent me your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and email address. I'll run reports for you
free of charge

Thanks for stopping by

FREE CARFAX Lemon Check
Each year hundreds of cars and trucks are designated as manufacturer buybacks according to lemon laws. Many of these cars eventually are sold on the used car market. Make sure you know if the next used car that you buy is one of them.

FREE CARFAX Record Check
Records in the CARFAX Vehicle History Reportâ„¢ reveal important information that can affect your decision about a car. This can include:
Prior salvage, flood, or total loss reported to CARFAX;
Accidents reported to CARFAX;
Number of owners;
Odometer readings;
Service records... and more!

FREE CARFAX Recall Checks
CARFAX works with a number of auto manufacturers to display information on open recalls, directly benefiting consumers. This service, available from CARFAX, allows you to instantly identify an open recall on your current vehicle or the one you may be purchasing. All you need is the vehicle's VIN and the information is displayed instantly on screen.

FREE CARFAX Problem Car Alert
See of used cars with severe DMV reported accidents, flood damage, salvage titles, odometer rollback, and other problems